Model Eat!

tumblr_lzesl6hx0c1r0q1mmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzio8rb9Rn1r3j3voo1_500.png

tumblr_lz7dpdzA0G1r3j3voo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lz7dl8Vdg21r3j3voo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lz7dmperUH1r3j3voo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzo7ipUSjQ1r3j3voo1_500.jpg

Not as common as people think. Most models I know are just super light eaters - very few are purgers... most girls I know that purge do it occasionally when they had too much... most pro models almost never let it get to that point... they've really become good at saying no.

Which reminds me, I once heard a designer say to a model "i'm supposed to offer you food... and you're supposed to refuse it." Which does nicely sum up what I see most of the time lol

omg yes :highfive:

it looks so much cuter when a really thin girl eats cake then when a fattie-mcfatt-fatt eats one <3

Kate Moss at McDonald's
article-0-029E3259000005DC-63_468x645.jpg

Frida with Coca-Cola
frida-gustavsson-coke-backstage-armani-prive-2010.jpg

Gisele Bündchen with pizza
bundchen-gisele-eat.jpg

Fast food is alright, if it´s just on seldom, special occassions and if it´s not a big super size meal.
For example, a McDonalds hamburger is about 260 kcal, a cheeseburger has 300 kcal and 6 chicken McNuggets are also only 300 kcal, same for a small portion of fries. That´s alright I guess.
I see no problem with that. We all do it sometimes, don´t we? :)

But I agree it´s better to eat a lot of healthy, low-calorie food than a tiny portion of greasy fast food, which has the same calories.

I feel like most models that are "eating junk food" are just doing it for show, tbh...I don't believe they would subject their skin/health/bodies to that crap for one second.

Reactions: 1 user
It looks like Frida is just posing with the bottle. I mean, it looks like her hair...lol

I feel like most models that are "eating junk food" are just doing it for show, tbh...I don't believe they would subject their skin/health/bodies to that crap for one second.

yeah, it's so if they are asked if they eat in an interview, they can say they ate pizza, or whatever it was.

Reactions: 1 user
Why is it Americans think frying everything and loading it with salt makes it taste better? :superpuke:

We can literally turn anything into junk food. Even veggies!