Model Eat!

My favourites are the ones where the models are eating fruit they look so cute!:)

haha

tumblr_lymufsrTmq1qjscrso1_500.jpg

is it just me or do almost all the pics showing models with food look like the ones that pop up at election times when politics are posing with children/animals to show their popular touch? :confused: :)

I knew a successful model when I lived in Paris. She used to eat a huge ice cream sundae, then she threw it all up. She took a lot of drugs also. So yeah several models eat but, its not healthy to live that way. The fashion world is a severly twisted world.

The fashion world is a severly twisted world.

not only the fashion world.... open up a random magazine and you will see diet tips closely followed by recipes for greasy food, that's just how it goes..

i think that 99% of all models starve and/or purge* ( "starving" doesnt' mean that the have an ED!!, just eating very light)

*purging: occasionally, to make a "binge" unhappen

wow seeing those portion sizes is really inspiring ....

but do you think alot of them are doing many drugs? would be interesting to know..

@Ally doesn't she look like she is thinking "if there weren't cameras here, i wouldn't be eating this, thanks a lot" and rolling her eyes :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ally doesn't she look like she is thinking "if there weren't cameras here, i wouldn't be eating this, thanks a lot" and rolling her eyes :lol:

:lol::lol: I haven't thought about that but you're probably right!! She's totally thinking "Damn it, you're making me do this" :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if some of the pics were already posted...

fish,fitspothinspo,lunch,veggies-775cf4fb2c21f14af6737a1417b75413_h.jpg

tumblr_lm75qcGFHJ1qjscrso1_1280.jpg

Model-eat-life.jpg

eading%2BKori%2BRichardson%2Band%2BTaryn%2BDavidson%2Bat%2BDonna%2BKaran%2B2008%2Bvia%2Bnymagcom.jpg
0023ae9885da0ced810e38.jpg
What-models-eat-3-570x404.jpg

model_eating.jpg
Tanya%2BDziahileva%2Bat%2BGianfranco%2BFerre.jpg

Reactions: 1 user