c2700e48d7367449eae641d9e9e8fc14.jpg
tumblr_lisd68cLfd1qfyuv0o1_400.jpg

Josefine%2BNielsen%2BVanessa%2BBruno%2B%2525281%252529.png

WuIsd.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
the models make eating look so cute and dainty :grin:

True!

P.S.: I always judge a fat girl when she eats :run:
If it is healthy, I'd just feel sorry for her and think "oh poor fat girl is trying to lose weight". & if I see her eating unhealthy "Ew :superpuke: what a clown!!! no wonder she is a fat ass.. bitch needs a mirror."

anybody else does this? :nervous:

True!

P.S.: I always judge a fat girl when she eats :run:
If it is healthy, I'd just feel sorry for her and think "oh poor fat girl is trying to lose weight". & if I see her eating unhealthy "Ew :superpuke: what a clown!!! no wonder she is a fat ass.. bitch needs a mirror."

anybody else does this? :nervous:

I don't think you're alone @Serene. I will admit I've thought and even said some of these things about overweight men/women. I am trying to make a concious effort not to do these things, but sometimes they slip out.:run: Don't feel alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder if the industry will begin to use normal size models again. I just don't see it happening.

i always wondered if they ever eat the food they pose with on photoshoots, or they just hold it and then put it down when they're done...

I work at a modeling agency. a lot of the girls do have naturally high metabolisms, but have to be really strict with their diet anyway due to the competitive nature of the industry. it's just like any athlete must train and restrict certain things in order to keep their bodies in the ultimate condition to compete, for models their body is their product, it's essentially what they are marketing and therefore must be kept in ultimate condition. Most models that I know who are at the top of their game are 'vegan', however i think in most cases 'vegan' has become the replacement word for 'i very seldom eat'

Reactions: 1 user
No idea what they are sharing here...i'm not sure i want to know..
Backstage%2Bat%2BDavid%2BRodriguez%2BFebruary%2B2005%2Bvia%2Bnymagcom.jpg

One of them looks like she's doing her homework :)
nzff2-2.jpg

a bag of crisps on the table and LOTS of water
tumblr_lgn3lgH9td1qbvkmso1_500.jpg

Is she trying to eat the fork :lol:
bp15.jpg