Gemma Ward

Good for her, but I'm not a fan of that cover. It doesn't even look like her.

i5e2YUC.jpg

I overheard, on a job the other day, that she's in an upcoming multi-model US Vogue cover. But apparently it's really hideously over-photoshopped. We'll see.

I wonder if this is the cover I overheard people talking about. I may have misheard the Multi-model part and heard US instead of AUS, but it's still overly shopped and looks nothing like her so could be the one they were discussing?

I wonder if this is the cover I overheard people talking about. I may have misheard the Multi-model part and heard US instead of AUS, but it's still overly shopped and looks nothing like her so could be the one they were discussing?

Perhaps they photoshopped the other models off along with half her nose and the rest of her jaw.

You posted that 5 months ago and it is quite a different idea. It seems far more likely:
1) that proposed cover was discarded - most likely (as opposed to you mishearing) :)
2) they were being sarcastic
3) it was a different Gemma - maybe a makeup artists or photographer or stylist etc
4) a million other options

You posted that 5 months ago and it is quite a different idea. It seems far more likely:
1) that proposed cover was discarded - most likely (as opposed to you mishearing) :)
2) they were being sarcastic
3) it was a different Gemma - maybe a makeup artists or photographer or stylist etc
4) a million other options
Hmm, I guess #1's the most likely then. If only I could divulge the source I think it would make a lot more sense haha. It's far too reputable.

Reactions: 1 users
Hmm, I guess #1's the most likely then. If only I could divulge the source I think it would make a lot more sense haha. It's far too reputable.
:)
It's interesting that happened in the US.

In Australia there were Gemma cover rumours almost every month for years so naturally every media outlet is saying "like we reported last month etc" so naturally everyone was genuinely surprised when the cover actually occurred.

Just realised how similar Gemma Ward and Amanda Seyfried look. They look like sisters!
Tbh apart from both of them being blonde, I don't see much resemblance.
Anyway, I can't get over how different she looks in every new photo, in some she almost looks like she used and in some it's just so completely different, like looking at a completely different person.

I want to know if she is as difficult to work with as she was before.
I don't see why she would be any easier though considering some people seem to be salivating at the mouth at the very though of her appearing in fashion again.

Still has a good 5kg to lose to be truly catwalk ready, but even 3 more would make a big improvement. It all feels rather half-hearted... :(

And she was difficult to work with? How so? I guess I've always imagined her as sweet and hard working!

I want to know if she is as difficult to work with as she was before.
I don't see why she would be any easier though considering some people seem to be salivating at the mouth at the very though of her appearing in fashion again.

Why was she difficult to work with? I want details :smash:

She's getting thin again but I don't know, I never thought I would say this but I don't like her now :( It's not just her body, her face looks older and it's just not the same anymore...and her comeback should have been huger, all she did this year was Prada and Vogue Australia if I'm not wrong. Pretty sure she just need some money (nothing wrong with that) and that's why she returned in the industry.

And she was difficult to work with? How so? I guess I've always imagined her as sweet and hard working!

Why was she difficult to work with? I want details :smash:

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f96/model-s-have-you-met-person-1019-54.html#post2225765

This whole page
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f96/model-s-have-you-met-person-1019-64.html#post2520123

If you want more, you can search for her (or whoever you want) within the forum.