Source: DM

IwoNrsW.jpg

my22uWV.jpg

1pKJ4eb.jpg

Source: DM

IwoNrsW.jpg

my22uWV.jpg

1pKJ4eb.jpg
Doesn't that guy feel that his pants are down?
She looks very skinny fat (or normal fat), she needs to lose more if she is serious about going back. And tbh, she looks kind of old- like how Kate Moss looked years after her prime, when she lost her shine and just started looking worn out and constantly tired.
I hate even writing this, because I liked young Gemma so much and still wish her all the best, I just don't know if modelling is right for her anymore (or rather if she is right for modelling).

I started from the bottom of the page and scrolled up, and I kept thinking "wow, she looks so much better. Looks like she's finally taking this comeback seriously".

Then I saw your comment.

Disappointment ensued.
GOD I'm truly sorry! hahahah

Oh she got the campaign, yay! I think she looks bloody good here considering how she has appeared to date, she's really lost a lot of weight and that bloated look to her face is gone. Fingers crossed it's not all down to a deft hand with the Photoshop toolbox...

Reactions: 1 user
I like the picture because she's Gemma Ward, but it's not stunning like this one:

prada-campaign.jpg

I get that she's not 17 anymore but regardless of her age and weight, it's like she only has one or two faces now. I'm happy she's back but she's not really doing anything amazing.
She does look good though, I too hope it's not Photoshop!

I think her confidence must have taken a knock when she stopped modeling. She has an insecurity in her eyes now that didn't use to be there in her prime. Understandably though, she's basically being compared to her former self in every job she takes, and she was the sweetheart of the fashion world - hard to live up to that, there's a whole lot of criticism out there, and a whole lot of eyes on her, and no doubt that's terrifying.

Reactions: 3 users
I think her confidence must have taken a knock when she stopped modeling. She has an insecurity in her eyes now that didn't use to be there in her prime. Understandably though, she's basically being compared to her former self in every job she takes, and she was the sweetheart of the fashion world - hard to live up to that, there's a whole lot of criticism out there, and a whole lot of eyes on her, and no doubt that's terrifying.

I don't even know why she bothered to " come back". Surely she has enough money that she doesn't need to work ever again!

I'm not too sure about that
I was actually thinking this too - even though Gemma is a well known high fashion model, now that her days are over, she isn't married to some billionaire like many of them and she didn't land some vs angel contract, which i believe is the more lucrative side of modeling, so she may very well have to try and come back

I think he's a photographer now? Not sure how successful / well-known he is though, it seems a common route for many ex-models who wish to stay in the industry but don't want to act!

I was actually thinking this too - even though Gemma is a well known high fashion model, now that her days are over, she isn't married to some billionaire like many of them and she didn't land some vs angel contract, which i believe is the more lucrative side of modeling, so she may very well have to try and come back
She stopped working in 2008 (If I'm not wrong) and even if I'm sure she had some money saved, she's not a VS angel (like you said) so It's hard to believe her modelling again has nothing to do with money.