Zendaya Coleman

Itsamiamario

Rising Star
Currently re-watching Euphoria for the fourth time. The fashion/makeup/overall styling in it is so appealing! As someone who has a similar background as Z’s character Rue (diagnosed with god knows how many issues at a very young age, became dependent on prescription meds) it’s a show that really speaks to me, because it doesn’t sugarcoat or glamorize her poor choices. Also, her body of course. Once specific scene I’d like to share, because god DAMN she looks amazing here:E0E58542-8FE2-4EB4-A50B-FE32A5DA6575.jpeg
Bonus images:
C5617AB5-114F-409C-900F-93614B499CC3.jpeg676AC534-B57E-400C-9856-1D7FB02B9BE9.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

LittleDoll

Rising Star
Currently re-watching Euphoria for the fourth time. The fashion/makeup/overall styling in it is so appealing! As someone who has a similar background as Z’s character Rue (diagnosed with god knows how many issues at a very young age, became dependent on prescription meds) it’s a show that really speaks to me, because it doesn’t sugarcoat or glamorize her poor choices. Also, her body of course. Once specific scene I’d like to share, because god DAMN she looks amazing here:View attachment 81809
Bonus images:
View attachment 81810View attachment 81811
The other girl also looks quite good! :luvluv: She has nice hipbones! What's her name? I don't watch the show.

Reactions: 1 users

Itsamiamario

Rising Star
The other girl also looks quite good! :luvluv: She has nice hipbones
Yes! Her name is Hunter Schafer and she’s also a model! Idk if she has a thread on here, but she has lots of scenes in skirts riding a bike, it’s pretty great thinspo! Plus super cool to see another successful trans model and actress!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

vie

Super Star
Yes! Her name is Hunter Schafer and she’s also a model! Idk if she has a thread on here, but she has lots of scenes in skirts riding a bike, it’s pretty great thinspo! Plus super cool to see another successful trans model and actress!
She does have her own thread!

Reactions: 2 users