• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Zendaya Coleman

liloosh

Rising Star
Reaction score
What I love about this girl is that even though she’s pretty, tall and skinny, she doesn’t try to be a model like a lot of already famous people do!!

• Agree
Reactions: elle_w00ds

myprettybod

Worker Bee
Reaction score
What I love about this girl is that even though she’s pretty, tall and skinny, she doesn’t try to be a model like a lot of already famous people do!!
This. :highfive:I mean, I would absolutely like to see her in beauty commercials, but that’s a really different thing from what for example the Hadids or Willis girls do.

ravendoan02

Super Star
Reaction score
This. :highfive:I mean, I would absolutely like to see her in beauty commercials, but that’s a really different thing from what for example the Hadids or Willis girls do.
She made a beauty video I hope that satisfies your « cravings » ;)

FlatWhite

Rookie
Reaction score
She makes this dress look so good :luv: Has anyone seen the first episode of Euphoria yet?
Seen! In love with this series. Didn't really know what to expect and for the first time in a while, I wasn't disappointed. Zendaya is great, the music and this oniric atmosphere are both 10/10 - can't wait for the rest.

"Hey, I have an idea. Wanna get high?" BAM

Marianne

Rookie
Reaction score
So happy to see more of her now that the new Spiderman movie and Euphoria are coming out. She's beautiful, has a great body and certainly knows how to dress, which is quite a rare combination in Hollywood these days :whistling:64248610_410105599714914_2430790894878058580_n(1).jpg64511464_508662099872032_1285928527920561265_n.jpg

SshesPearll

Rookie
Reaction score
57709I’ve always admired Zendaya for her consistency and looking amazing in anything she wears. But after watching this third episode of Euphoria, she’s actually a damn good actress as well. Feeling a bit spoiled with all of the Z content lately :luv:

irid3scence

Rookie
Reaction score
(Not any sort of comment about 'cultural imperialism' or whatever.)
I really love her with the more natural hair texture. Not that I don't like the sleek slicked-back look (and I'm a sucker for vibrant color--hardly natural), but it gives her a tiny bit of a 'free spirit' vibe, a welcome change from her usual look. Yeah, she always looks impeccable, and has the most amazing red carpet dresses, but I often find her too over-styled, over-coiffed, over-everything. She has this amazing mega-watt beauty, it's a pity it doesn't fully get to shine through much of the time.