Yasmin Wijnaldum

sentier

Grand Dame
Reaction score
While doing showlists I have always been surprised she doesn't have a thread. She was the 2nd top walker in NY with 18 shows then slowed down a little in the other cities but still walked alot. She's Dutch and 17 years old. I think she has an Alice Metza type of look but more conventionally pretty which is why she books more.

Elite Fr
HEIGHT
179 cm

BUST
79 cm

WAIST
59 cm

HIPS
87 cm

SHOE
41 EU / 7 UK

Reactions: Starbuck

curlycue

Worker Bee
Reaction score

I like the versatility of her look. I'm looking forward to seeing her develop if she sticks around. She could tone up her thighs, but that's a minor detail.

Starbuck

Grand Dame
Reaction score
She's the new face of Tom Ford's limited edition makeup line! That's one less puffy boring face we have to see every time we go makeup shopping;)
I was just coming here to post that! Lol. I'm so glad they hired a real model instead of Kendall, a Hadid, etc.

longlegz

Worker Bee
Reaction score
unfortunately I can't post pics/video,but I must say her new campaign for Tom Ford's fragrance with Jon Kortajarena is fireeee !
it was so on point and passionate,and they look too hot together :rolleyes:
if you haven't seen it,I suggest you go check it out !

• Agree

Starbuck

Grand Dame
Reaction score
Idk why her thread doesn't get more love. She's gorgeous, her body is fantastic and she's all over the runways. I think she's one of the sexiest HF models right now. Here's a little video that shows her personality and her professional approach to her job.