Yasmin Wijnaldum

sentier

Community Duchess
Sep 1, 2013
London
While doing showlists I have always been surprised she doesn't have a thread. She was the 2nd top walker in NY with 18 shows then slowed down a little in the other cities but still walked alot. She's Dutch and 17 years old. I think she has an Alice Metza type of look but more conventionally pretty which is why she books more.

Elite Fr
HEIGHT
179 cm

BUST
79 cm

WAIST
59 cm

HIPS
87 cm

SHOE
41 EU / 7 UK
4jTDj8BA.jpg
Ev4VKMXU.jpeg
f5k4nyaJ.jpeg
IDKkAZf0.jpg
HKjEZwVu.jpg
Jz2cHfi.jpg
BwozXKTK.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I was also surprised she did not have a thread already. I especially love her eyes!
QEh9lNO.jpg

Nphiir4.jpg

42eGFbV.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
yasmin-640x354.jpg

Because I have naturally curly hair and it took me a long time to accept it, I love seeing models with curly hair :luv:

Reactions: 6 users
cjcQpa2.jpg

I like the versatility of her look. I'm looking forward to seeing her develop if she sticks around. She could tone up her thighs, but that's a minor detail.

I can't get enough of her.
Looking ultra dreamy in Nina Ricci Fall 2016. photo by Joshua Woods
uXZ8XK5.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
She's the new face of Tom Ford's limited edition makeup line! That's one less puffy boring face we have to see every time we go makeup shopping;)

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
She's the new face of Tom Ford's limited edition makeup line! That's one less puffy boring face we have to see every time we go makeup shopping;)

I was just coming here to post that! Lol. I'm so glad they hired a real model instead of Kendall, a Hadid, etc.

unfortunately I can't post pics/video,but I must say her new campaign for Tom Ford's fragrance with Jon Kortajarena is fireeee !
it was so on point and passionate,and they look too hot together :rolleyes:
if you haven't seen it,I suggest you go check it out !

• Agree
I really love her upper body. Her small arms and tiny waist.

tumblr_ope24tV50O1qgeg3ho1_500.jpg

56288fc4449557530bd5c34d79950523.jpg

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Idk why her thread doesn't get more love. She's gorgeous, her body is fantastic and she's all over the runways. I think she's one of the sexiest HF models right now. Here's a little video that shows her personality and her professional approach to her job.

• Love
  • Agree
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 6 users

I didn’t expect her to become this sexy a few years back but oh my god I’m so glad she did because it fits her perfectly :luv:

• Jizztastic
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
She is far more "curvier" and sexy/bombshell than my usual aesthetic but I am still an absolute fan. Her proportions are insane and her face is so current (I'd love it even if it wasn't)... so happy she made VSFS even if I think the show is, mostly, a dumpster fire

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users