Yasmin Wijnaldum

thelovelybones

Super Star
Reaction score
63A9B235-506C-46B8-A5CF-89EF2B9A5193.jpeg Apparently g eazy is a fan ;)

But to add on, I’d like to say I like her body not because it’s the skinniest I’ve seen, but because it is versatile. At her BMI (I am much shorter) I end up looking like a prepubescent boy. She can still look somewhat curvy/sexy and be considered SG skinny

NewYorkSkinny

Community Duchess
Reaction score
436D41D1-2792-4FBD-BD81-905BAB9303E4.jpeg
Very stupid random thought that definitely won’t add anything useful to this thread so I apologize: Wow it’s so odd seeing her in such normal casual clothes. Maybe it’s just me but I get so used to seeing models in clothes that costs tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars so seeing them so casual is so confusing. When I first saw this I thought this was a girl that looked exactly like Yasmin and thought it was weird of G to have another girl that looks exactly like her when he was just obsessing over her on insta.

Reactions: luciole

luciole

Super Star
Reaction score
View attachment 53043
Very stupid random thought that definitely won’t add anything useful to this thread so I apologize: Wow it’s so odd seeing her in such normal casual clothes. Maybe it’s just me but I get so used to seeing models in clothes that costs tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars so seeing them so casual is so confusing. When I first saw this I thought this was a girl that looked exactly like Yasmin and thought it was weird of G to have another girl that looks exactly like her when he was just obsessing over her on insta.
This is oddly refreshing to see

Reactions: NewYorkSkinny

_sl1mbaby_

Worker Bee
Reaction score
theory: he did the same shiz with halsey for his last album promotion. most likely a PR boost for the two of them. he's obsessed with Saint Laurent, fashion, etc. it doesn't hurt for her to have some "bad boy" clout and rapper exposure esp since she's quite unconventionally/ commercially attractive.