• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Yasmin Wijnaldum

thelovelybones

Super Star
63A9B235-506C-46B8-A5CF-89EF2B9A5193.jpeg Apparently g eazy is a fan ;)

But to add on, I’d like to say I like her body not because it’s the skinniest I’ve seen, but because it is versatile. At her BMI (I am much shorter) I end up looking like a prepubescent boy. She can still look somewhat curvy/sexy and be considered SG skinny

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

NewYorkSkinny

Community Duchess
436D41D1-2792-4FBD-BD81-905BAB9303E4.jpeg
Very stupid random thought that definitely won’t add anything useful to this thread so I apologize: Wow it’s so odd seeing her in such normal casual clothes. Maybe it’s just me but I get so used to seeing models in clothes that costs tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars so seeing them so casual is so confusing. When I first saw this I thought this was a girl that looked exactly like Yasmin and thought it was weird of G to have another girl that looks exactly like her when he was just obsessing over her on insta.

Reactions: 1 user

luciole

Super Star
View attachment 53043
Very stupid random thought that definitely won’t add anything useful to this thread so I apologize: Wow it’s so odd seeing her in such normal casual clothes. Maybe it’s just me but I get so used to seeing models in clothes that costs tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars so seeing them so casual is so confusing. When I first saw this I thought this was a girl that looked exactly like Yasmin and thought it was weird of G to have another girl that looks exactly like her when he was just obsessing over her on insta.
This is oddly refreshing to see

_sl1mbaby_

Worker Bee
theory: he did the same shiz with halsey for his last album promotion. most likely a PR boost for the two of them. he's obsessed with Saint Laurent, fashion, etc. it doesn't hurt for her to have some "bad boy" clout and rapper exposure esp since she's quite unconventionally/ commercially attractive.

letter_q

Rookie
Looking through this thread... did her boobs get bigger or is it just the push-up effect? :cautious:

Bowienadore

Rookie
Looking through this thread... did her boobs get bigger or is it just the push-up effect? :cautious:
I think she’s trying to get that ‘bombshell’ look cause in a VS billboard her ass seemed so big yet she is so small. I’m not sure if VS has a affect on this but still, she looks great. A less boob-y and ass-y version of her would be nicer though. Or maybe that’s because of she started dating a rapper. You know the cliche about ‘rapper date th*ck girls’ I don’t think so honey... how th*ck can you be with that much of a coke? 😆

• WTF

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
I’ve always pictured G Eazy as the most boring, straight edge rapper but upon googling it he actually has gotten charged with cocaine possession, so, fair I guess :lol:
I’ve listened to him since 2012 or 2014 (and even then, all he rapped about was booze, drugs (coke) and how he’d fuck your girl, “I mean it”