White skinny jeans

Whoever repped me and didn't leave a name, I totally agree but I was trying to be somewhat tactful (I clearly am not trying now and also dgaf :))

Reactions: 1 user
I am tempted to buy a pair but not sure. Ladies what r your thoughts? I'm 5'4 and 49 kgs.

What do u think about white skinny jeans in general? A good look or something only models should wear?

Wear what you want. At your present weight, I'd say confidence can help you pull off this look (that's to say you're slim enough it certainly won't look bad, though it'll look even better once you lose some).

Thanks everyone for your replies. I ended up buying a pair and I wore them the other day and everyone said how great they looked (I wore them with heels of course!).

I suppose this relates to my thread "Do you ever think you're thin enough?". By normal standards I am skinny. By normal standards, I have a figure that many girls would kill for. I am just not SkinnyGurl skinny but I can't let that stop myself from buying clothes that I like.

My trick to pulling them off even at unideal weights was buying a pair of white skinnies with the black tuxedo stripe thing vertically down the sides, which "cut" the my thigh width and gave the illusion of being nearly half their size! Ultra flattering even on fat/bloated days.

Mine are these guys by Free People <3

free-people-ivory-vegan-leather-trim-skinny-jeans-product-2-5033815-629496470_large_flex.jpeg

Great idea @Chloe Madeline! Wish I'd seen ur post before I bought my pair haha. I still love them though. I think I need to post in the Brag thread because I went a whole day without spilling anything on them too!

Last edited by a moderator: