White skinny jeans

13% BF is pretty damn lean. 6% is close to the bare minimum needed for females to survive. Males can have lower bf but females tend to have higher for... womanly functions. Since your bf is so low, make sure your bones are healthy since I'm guessing you're probably not menstruating?

She has pictures up on her profile...

I'm sorry @W0nderland but there's no way your bodyfat % is that low...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
Who are you to say different? Scales don't lie.

duzysumy.jpg

Zoom and and you can read it and weep. (The ink has worn off) And yes I do actually have my menstrual cycle every month. Never lost it? And I take two tums every day for calcium intake. Thanks for worrying about that

CW: 98 lbs
GW: 95lbs
BMI: 16.7

My weight defers every once in a while.. Does this happen to anyone else?

Not gonna argue because I don't really care, but unless you had it done professionally (with a caliper? I'm really not familiar with these things - maybe someone else knows more), it might be inaccurate. No need to be defensive.

Yes I did have it professionally done by a local MD. Sorry, honestly. It just upsets me when people just assume I'm crazy when my body fat is actually that low. It doesn't bother me or stopped me from participating in sports. Sorry to sound snappy.. I also haven't ate yet today so that could be why. Forgive me. Haha.

Yes I did have it professionally done by a local MD. Sorry, honestly. It just upsets me when people just assume I'm crazy when my body fat is actually that low. It doesn't bother me or stopped me from participating in sports. Sorry to sound snappy.. I also haven't ate yet today so that could be why. Forgive me. Haha.

Body scales are actually highly inaccurate... You need a body scanner or caliper tests.

I didn't use a body scale that you just step on and it tells you how much you weigh. I used a Tanita body fat analyzer. But that how much body fat% it reads. I'm not saying it's right or wrong I'm reading off the piece of paper a medical doctor gave me. Regardless, 7.6% body weight isn't a lot and it's not something I'm proud of by any means. It actually kind of scares me when I read it but I'm healthy in my own opinion. So you all might be right :) I'm just saying that I went to a doctor who specializes in ED and that's what they gave me along with telling me I need to gain 12 lbs of fat. And if that is wrong than fuck that doctor. I went in for advice and you give me wrong info? Thaaaanks. Now you girls have me curious on whither it's real or not.

The Tanita scales are "supposedly" the only scale trusted by the NCAA wrestling championships in the USA. (Shrug) I don't know, maybe look up tantia to see how accurate they really are.

Even if it is inaccurate, I imagine it would only be out by a couple of % at most. So at worst, @W0nderland would have a BF % of around 10% or so, which is still incredibly impressive!

http://www.tanita.com/en/faq/

Q: How accurate and reliable are Tanitas (sorry for the misspelling ^ autocorrect) body fat monitor/scale

A: Independent research at several major universities (including Columbia University in New York City) has confirmed that in clinical settings, the Tanita Body Fat Monitor is accurate within +/- 5 percentage of the institutional standard of body composition analysis--Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry (DEXA). It should be made clear that there is only one method of calculating body composition that is close to 100% accurate, and that is an autopsy. Tanita believes its method to be the most convenient and accessible to accurately predict body composition. Tanita's Body Fat Monitor Series results are repeatable to within +/- 1 percent variation when used under consistent conditions.
@Tinyportia thanks for sticking up for me. :) so according to that info up there ( you all got me curious ) My body fat would be 12.6 if original was inaccurate. Which is still underfat but more believable. Thanks girls :highfive:

But that was all taken when my BMI was 17.1 and it's now 16.7 so it's probably fluctuated.

I doubt you have 8% BF.

No idea what mine is, but I think I have a high fat percentage even though I have a BMI 15.x. Skinny fat.

BMI of 15? Now that's impressive. :bow: @oferta

You're right. It is just a number. It's a low number and I find that impressive. Just a compliment, I think you'd have a lovely body. Do you have long legs? :) @oferta

You're right. It is just a number. It's a low number and I find that impressive. Just a compliment, I think you'd have a lovely body. Do you have long legs? :) @oferta

And she does ;)
Speaking about numbers... Why are posting your stats in every of your posts, in addition to your signature?

Thanks @W0nderland My BMI is 18.7 though. I find it really interesting that there's only 1 inch difference between our thighs and your BMI is 2 whole points lower than mine. Congrats on the stats by the way - 16 BMI is really impressive.

Because she found it interesting that my BMI was lower than hers.. And everyone commented on my theory on why. So.. Sorry? I apologize for being 5% off. :p I didn't mean to drag it on, everyone actually helped me out and I appreciate it. But carry on. I'm done talking about it. I like white skinnies on some girls. @Tinyportia I think you should try some on and see what you think. :)

I thought this thread was about white skinny jeans! why are we talking here about body fat? lol anyway.

One of my favorite looks is all white outfit with black ankle boots. However, I thinkk it's very tricky to rock such an outfit, unless a girl has a bmi of 16 or under I think she sould just forget about it.

P.S : our measurment is almost identical. I'm 5'4.5 and I weight 50 kilos.

I don't currently have a pair, but I really love them! Especially with the black boots. I've also been dying to get tall black combat boots that hug your calf - a lot of the tall ones are too loose around the calf for my taste. Maybe ripped white skinny jeans with zipper pockets, and a leather jacket - you definitely have to have a good thigh gap to pull them off though.