Vlada Roslyakova

(this thread has to stay in the first page)

I don't know if many of you are following her on instagram so I thought it deserves to be posted here (video)
http://instagram.com/p/kQp__sswgJ/

Those of you who have already done some skiing, you all knw how thick and unflattering those pants are!

(this thread has to stay in the first page)

I don't know if many of you are following her on instagram so I thought it deserves to be posted here (video)
http://instagram.com/p/kQp__sswgJ/

Those of you who have already done some skiing, you all knw how thick and unflattering those pants are!

That little video of her snowboarding is adorable.

I love this girl. She's just undeniably the coolest chick on earth... I'd love to spend time with her.

Baby Vlada... so precious.

00140m.jpg

00700m.jpg

00210m.jpg

Not only is her body fantastic - I cannot get over her SKIN. Do I have to sell my soul to the devil to have a complexion like that? Is it juicing? Crazy expensive products? Genes I will never be able to compete with? She has the best complexion in the business, I think.

^^ I actually think something's missing on those pictures. Don't get me wrong, she looks good, but it's like the Vlada spark isn't quite there. If I saw just these pictures and had no idea who she was, I wouldn't have looked twice.

^^ I actually think something's missing on those pictures. Don't get me wrong, she looks good, but it's like the Vlada spark isn't quite there. If I saw just these pictures and had no idea who she was, I wouldn't have looked twice.

I am getting that too! I think it might be her face, it looks a little fuller. Like her eyes aren't as far apart, not as wide. More mature, less baby doll. I also think that hairstyle is not doing her any favors.

I saw her last month in NY. I even took a picture with her if you girls want me to post it.
She is not as skinny as one would predicts from her picture or maybe she really has let herself go? anyway oh boy she is such a sweetheart I think it's impossible to not fall for her.

Reactions: 1 user
Post it!

I wonder if her (slight) weight gain is a natural consequence of her age moreso than becoming more lax with eating? I feel like such low BMIs are more viable for young models <20 (just projecting, I have no evidence of course).