Vlada Roslyakova

I saw her last month in NY. I even took a picture with her if you girls want me to post it.
She is not as skinny as one would predicts from her picture or maybe she really has let herself go? anyway oh boy she is such a sweetheart I think it's impossible to not fall for her.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post it :)

This section is not private, isn't it?

Here is the picture. Sorry I stickered my face. To be fair at this point I don't care about her body anymore. There is so much more about her to love :bow:..Despite how famous she is, she is very humble. She hugged me without me asking her to. She chatted with me and introduced me to her friend with her. We talked about the weather and how nice it is then we said bye and thats it.

The funny thing is that my brother told me that he is confused I always mention how I want to be skinny like models where this model is even heavier than me. (Which isn't the truth I'm still fatter than her, but to be even compared to her in her fattest days felt amazing)

Sorry for the rambling :nopity:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-03-14 08.55.51.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-03-14 08.55.51.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 359
Reactions: 1 users
Well she isn't as skinny as she was when she was 17.
But who is? And who's willing to cast the first stone?

ps: if you were an average teen then clap clap clap for losing weight and being skinny now, but it doesn't count;)

Well she isn't as skinny as she was when she was 17.
But who is?

Exactly. She had the craziest skinnnyyyy arms and legs when she was 17,18. It's only human that her body changed a bit. Bitch is a catwalk legend, she is still slim unlike those one-season-puberty-skinnies like Daphne or Emily D.

Reactions: 1 user
This section is not private, isn't it?

Here is the picture. Sorry I stickered my face. To be fair at this point I don't care about her body anymore. There is so much more about her to love :bow:..Despite how famous she is, she is very humble. She hugged me without me asking her to. She chatted with me and introduced me to her friend with her. We talked about the weather and how nice it is then we said bye and thats it.

The funny thing is that my brother told me that he is confused I always mention how I want to be skinny like models where this model is even heavier than me. (Which isn't the truth I'm still fatter than her, but to be even compared to her in her fattest days felt amazing)

Sorry for the rambling :nopity:

How lovely to meet her and that she was so sweet! She's well and truly earned her rest if she is taking it a little easier now, and her face in that shot is still just as beautiful. So good to hear of a top model who is genuinely humble and generous to her fans, without needing to work to upkeep some forced 'sweet as kookies' persona.. :p

Some b*tch trying to body shame Vlada in the comment section :lol:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395829072.787858.jpg

I know right, it was said in such a rude, fake concerned way it pissed me off. "Can you get fat a little bit" like who the fuck says that :wtf: of course she can't, it's part of her job not to be fat.

...I love the last comment :lol:

View attachment 4687

I know right, it was said in such a rude, fake concerned way it pissed me off. "Can you get fat a little bit" like who the fuck says that :wtf: of course she can't, it's part of her job not to be fat.

...I love the last comment :lol:

Yes! Sometimes firing the same kind of nonsense back to the offender is the only way to make them see how much of an idiot they are being. Kudos to that guy! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Numero Tokyo April 2014 Cover

Ellen von Unwerth (Photographer)
Anna Trevelyan (Fashion Editor/Stylist)
Ayami Nishimura (Makeup Artist)

2pisaYH.jpg

sorry if it's already been posted :nervous:

Vlada on my fridge, helping me get skinny for summer.

attachment.php

Attachments

• vlada.jpg
    vlada.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 570
Reactions: 1 user