Vlada Roslyakova

(sorry in advance for this HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE pic spam)

Love & Lemons "Black Swan" Holiday 2013 collection

Shot_01_1189b.jpg
Shot_01_1210b.jpg
Shot_01_1218b.jpg
Shot_01_1220b.jpg
Shot_01_1254b_1.jpg
Shot_02_2086b.jpg
Shot_02_2099b.jpg
Shot_02_2102b.jpg
Shot_03_2118b.jpg
Shot_03_2129b.jpg

definitely nothing to be sorry about. all those photos were GORGEOUS!

Those shots are gorgeous, and Vlada is gorgeous herself. :bow:

But does she have ballet training for the pointe shoes? :confused:

Her knees seem to bend when you look at them in the reflection, they're not as straightened enough for support/balance. :meh:

But whatever, as long as she didn't injure herself and the shots turned about beautiful! :luv:

Thank you for taking the time to post the whole thing @71000! :highfive:

Last edited by a moderator:

Her knees seem to bend when you look at them in the reflection, they're not as straightened enough for support/balance. :meh:

But whatever, as long as she didn't injure herself and the shots turned about beautiful! :luv:

Yeah, I feel really bad for her (well, not too bad :p), because I doubt they would've bothered to get her pointe shoes that fit perfectly or were even broken in. I've never heard of Vlada having any ballet training, so it seems irresponsible to have her pose in those shoes. although definitely worth it in the end. i mean, vlada as a ballerina...:bow:

and you're welcome :) i was going to pick out the best photos from the set but...it's vlada. they're all best photos :p

Judging from her form, no training whatsoever! Knees bent, pretty sure she has a death grip on the barre. I hope her feet were okay :wtf:

These pictures though, are nothing short of perfection. So gorgeous!!

cont
(the anti-vs angel? ;))
in_hall_black_wings.jpg
no_city_mirror_wing.jpg
Holy fuck!!! :wtf:
I swear, if I were a VS angel, I'd eat both my wings feather by feather after seeing this! She makes them look like limping chickens. :bow:

Reactions: 1 users
I wonder how much weight she has gained? She looks like she has put on muscle, maybe? I know she does yoga.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder how much weight she has gained? She looks like she has put on muscle, maybe? I know she does yoga.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's what I was thinking as well... She does look overall.... bigger, but I barely noticed it due to the beauty of these shots. But she definitely gained, not much though, but still.