Victoria Justice

Discussion in 'Celebrities' started by aelie, Apr 21, 2012.

1. aelie

aelie Guest

Okay so I saw that thread about Miranda Cosgrove, and it made me think about those terribly irritating disney or nick stars. They all get on my nerves, but god I just love Victoria Justice. She's got a cute face, and she seems pretty fit. What do you guys think about her?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Samira

Samira Guest

Meh, just looks like another shortish, average, cookie-cutter All American teen to me. Nothing striking or envious about her body. :/

3. Victoria

Victoria Guest

i think she's cute :luv: her body looks in pretty shape, not skinny, but it looks like she takes care of it :)

4. Babydoll

Babydoll Guest

Well, her stomach is nice in the bikini picture, but I agree with Samira, I don't see something special. Just average pretty girl. Not really my cup of tea.

5. Skinny2012

Skinny2012 Guest

Is there something going on between her and that Twilight werewolf?

6. aelie

aelie Guest

:lol: I don't think so

7. dumbbrunette

dumbbrunette Guest

I always found her to be quite lovely. I babysit an 8 year old and a 2 year old a few times a month, and we often watch Victorious. Its good motivation not to eat junk food with the girls!

Attached Files:

8. drab

drab Guest

I love her body but its so obvious that she puts no effort into it.

9. Willowthin

Willowthin Guest

Agree.:meh:

10. leila

leila Worker Bee

nice body for a teenager....we'll see what happens when that super fast metabolism slows down.

11. pinkblackbluered

I prefer Nina Dobrev, who likes like a thinner, hotter, and slightly more exotic clone of Victoria to me.
    [​IMG]
    That being said, you are right. She is very cute.

12. drab

drab Guest

woah they look so similar in those pictures! i prefer Nina too, Victoria looks like the average good looking teen.

13. pinkblackbluered

^ This. She looks like a hotter version of the "hottest" girls in my school. She does look good, i can't criticize cause I don't look that good.

But Nina.... :luv: Skinny legs to. And hot boyfriend.

I will say this. I have serious tooth envy of Victoria Justice. I'm 18 and still don't have my braces off. I hope my teeth look like that when their gone.

14. fatale fille

fatale fille Rookie

I think she looks skinny to me :) and her face is nice <3

I believe she was a secondary actor in the series of Zooey 101 and she wasn't that pretty.

15. aelie

aelie Guest

This. Victorias like a downgraded version of Nina. I never realized how similar they look though!

16. riley4tt

riley4tt Guest

Ok I will admit it I watch these silly shows with my boys and i have to say she is hilarious on screen!!!! While i am at it I will cop to watching iCarly too! Uggghhh how sad am I that at 34 yrs old i am watching these things! LOL

Any how... I think she looks good, agreed nothing amazingly striking about her but she is def on the pretty side!

17. hannahq101

hannahq101 Guest

I love Victoria! I actually prefer her over Nina... she just seems a bit more graceful and beautiful in my opinion.

18. peruviangirl

peruviangirl Banned
    Banned

19. peruviangirl

peruviangirl Banned
    Banned

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

LAST YEAR IN A BIKINI:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Coral

Coral Rising Star

She still looks good. I think she has potential to get really thighy though if she ever let herself go. ie those bikini pictures.
    Pretty face.