Victoria Justice

A

aelie

Okay so I saw that thread about Miranda Cosgrove, and it made me think about those terribly irritating disney or nick stars. They all get on my nerves, but god I just love Victoria Justice. She's got a cute face, and she seems pretty fit. What do you guys think about her?

victoria-justice-homecoming-hairstyle.jpg

victoria-victoria-justice-28509772-877-1222.jpg

Victoria+Justice+Victorious+Hot.jpg

victoria-justice-bikini-play.jpg

post_image-taylor_lautner_victoria_justice.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Meh, just looks like another shortish, average, cookie-cutter All American teen to me. Nothing striking or envious about her body. :/

i think she's cute :luv: her body looks in pretty shape, not skinny, but it looks like she takes care of it :)

Well, her stomach is nice in the bikini picture, but I agree with Samira, I don't see something special. Just average pretty girl. Not really my cup of tea.

I always found her to be quite lovely. I babysit an 8 year old and a 2 year old a few times a month, and we often watch Victorious. Its good motivation not to eat junk food with the girls!

Attachments

• victoria-justice-click-los-angeles-premiere-8FQl4b.jpg
    victoria-justice-click-los-angeles-premiere-8FQl4b.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 229
  • victoria-justice-kids-choice-2011.jpg
    victoria-justice-kids-choice-2011.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 216
I love her body but its so obvious that she puts no effort into it.

nice body for a teenager....we'll see what happens when that super fast metabolism slows down.

I prefer Nina Dobrev, who likes like a thinner, hotter, and slightly more exotic clone of Victoria to me.
nina+dobrev+or+victoria+justice.jpg

That being said, you are right. She is very cute.
woah they look so similar in those pictures! i prefer Nina too, Victoria looks like the average good looking teen.

^ This. She looks like a hotter version of the "hottest" girls in my school. She does look good, i can't criticize cause I don't look that good.

But Nina.... :luv: Skinny legs to. And hot boyfriend.

I will say this. I have serious tooth envy of Victoria Justice. I'm 18 and still don't have my braces off. I hope my teeth look like that when their gone.

I think she looks skinny to me :) and her face is nice <3

I believe she was a secondary actor in the series of Zooey 101 and she wasn't that pretty.

I prefer Nina Dobrev, who likes like a thinner, hotter, and slightly more exotic clone of Victoria to me.
nina+dobrev+or+victoria+justice.jpg

That being said, you are right. She is very cute.

This. Victorias like a downgraded version of Nina. I never realized how similar they look though!

Ok I will admit it I watch these silly shows with my boys and i have to say she is hilarious on screen!!!! While i am at it I will cop to watching iCarly too! Uggghhh how sad am I that at 34 yrs old i am watching these things! LOL

Any how... I think she looks good, agreed nothing amazingly striking about her but she is def on the pretty side!

I love Victoria! I actually prefer her over Nina... she just seems a bit more graceful and beautiful in my opinion.

She still looks good. I think she has potential to get really thighy though if she ever let herself go. ie those bikini pictures.
Pretty face.