Victoria Justice

Image4.jpg

She still looks good. I think she has potential to get really thighy though is she ever let herself go.
Pretty face.

She's a pear shape, that's why. She's 5'5-5'7. If she's 5'5 my bet is that she's 110 lbs, give it or take it a few lbs, and if she's 5'6, 115 lbs, add 5 lbs per inch.

Here's a recent photo of her - her weight seems pretty consistent. Don't know much about her as an actress, but she's definitely very pretty.

4Ws22VU.jpg

I think she is very pretty, I've always liked her face. :oops:
And it's nice to see a girl maintain a weight, not like so many other girls in the spotlight these days

You can't say she's consistent. She's still in her teens...give her a year or two an then we can reassess.

But I do think she's cute.

You can't say she's consistent. She's still in her teens...give her a year or two an then we can reassess.

But I do think she's cute.

She'll be 20 in a couple days... so to me she is still doing good, considering Miley is 20 and look how much she yo-yo's

I'd love to be dinky and skinny like VJ, it looks so natural aswel - not too boney!

She pulls of that natural look like JAF said, eventought I like more toned tummy :p
But I don't get the fuss about height, can someone explain? Because I don't think if you're tall you are automatically all beautiful and special :hmm:

Is she actually tall? She looks so tall but I read somewhere that she's actually like 5'6?

She pulls of that natural look like JAF said, eventought I like more toned tummy :p
But I don't get the fuss about height, can someone explain? Because I don't think if you're tall you are automatically all beautiful and special :hmm:

being tall represents being model-like, graceful, willowy, long legs, and standing out in a crowd. plus clothes generally look better on a taller frame than a shorter one. thats why i think theres so much emphasis on height.

being tall represents being model-like, graceful, willowy, long legs, and standing out in a crowd. plus clothes generally look better on a taller frame than a shorter one. thats why i think theres so much emphasis on height.

I cant see why people who are normal cant be graceful? Because being graceful isnt about height at all and besides they are so many more average women more gracefull that models. Because I dont see them as any standard of beauty. And it has to do alot with build. I saw tall duck looking girls who didnt even have g of grace. So no offence but i stand up for average girls.

I cant see why people who are normal cant be graceful? Because being graceful isnt about height at all and besides they are so many more average women more gracefull that models. Because I dont see them as any standard of beauty. And it has to do alot with build. I saw tall duck looking girls who didnt even have g of grace. So no offence but i stand up for average girls.

Shorter girls can get that super tiny, delicate look easier than us tall girls. There's pros and cons to both, so let's not make it a big deal. :)