Taylor Swift

I feel really mean for saying this but I would really enjoy this "grunge phase" of Taylor to lead to a Miley

Reactions: 8 users
Looks like she gained in the stomach area:
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Oh my god... she´s trying so hard to be the "edgy" girl now, because she`s dating Calvin Harris. It started with the Bad Blood video and now the hair and style... How don´t you get Taylor that you look like a complete wannabe with all this crap going on. It is almost like high school and she wants to be a part of the cool kids gang. It is so embarrasing to watch to be honest

met-gala-vogue-special-edition-taylor-swift-coverlines.jpg

1) She looks old
2) Imo she was upon the worst dressed
I can't even be nasty about this, I have no words because it's just so awful. Not worthy of best dressed or Vogue, especially with that disastrous hair and makeup.

She looks terrible trying to be edgy, but it's kinda funny watching her try and fail.

I'm not sure I even hated her dress that much as much as I hated it on her (she wasn't looking so thin, her hair irks me, etc.) but I certainly agree she shouldn't be on the cover next to the words best dressed when there were so many who dressed so much better
She wore a fucking short skirt to a WHITE TIE. Complete with black bondage-y knee high heels. Once again, let me stress the white tie. I wouldn't even wore what she wore to go clubbing and yet Vogue here is kissing her ass by putting her on 'best dressed'.

Ask any random person. She was amongst the worst dressed by far.

Reactions: 3 users
She wore a fucking short skirt to a WHITE TIE. Complete with black bondage-y knee high heels. Once again, let me stress the white tie. I wouldn't even wore what she wore to go clubbing and yet Vogue here is kissing her ass by putting her on 'best dressed'.

Ask any random person. She was amongst the worst dressed by far.

I hated the styling and way she looked, but personally did not hate the dress itself. Just my opinion, unpopular as it may be. I didn't say or imply she should be labeled best dressed at all