Taylor Marie Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but her body though (at 1:05)

I don't remember the last time I saw anything as sad, pathetic, and uncomfortable. It's frankly fucking painful to watch. Taylor looks like she is thinking "you are so pathetic and I feel sorry for you but I'll just pretend to be nice and smile to hide how revolting and sad I really find this". The Whale Friend on the other hand seems like she cannot decide whether to eat something or lick Taylor boots and carry her bags for her because "OMG I'm friends with a model".

And below...
I Love Taylor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to friend with You & Taylor. I want to talk with You & Taylor. xoxo
:seeya:
I hope girl has good locks on her door and a pepper spray because some comments are a bit too... Overenthusiastically creepy.

wow she's already gained a lot....she was actually pretty damn skinny before, and now looks very "commercial" conventional. At least VS pays a lot so the loss of every other job will be 'worth it' :whistling:

I love her face! She is absolutely gorgeous but now is turning into a "waste of face" with her weight gain!

Out of my strange curiosity, does anyone know how old her boyfriend is?

My god, she is gorgeous!!

11939366_489317277907548_983179115_n.jpg

Adriana ? I don't like Adriana, but AL is an original.

I still need time to find out 'this girl, pretty, but who was this again ? Taylor,Sara, or Irina ?'....Yeah, she is pretty, but it is this 'commercial' pretty, I am not impressed.

I like her the best of the current batch of VS girls and think she has a beautiful face but at the end of the day, still a VS model so i can't really look at her as anything too special

Her face is phenomenal but she's slowly moving into Barbara Palvin territory :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.