Summer shoes

@Jane I like the ones in the middle.
The shoes I posted are from an italian brand (Bata), I don't know if you could have them delivered..

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently bought a pair of Bettye Muller Katy espadrilles in bronze.

420x560.jpg

They look AMAZING, and are really leg lengthening, and super comfy (I am not very good in heels). I have short toes, and so closed-toe sandals lengthen my leg line a lot more than open-toed ones. My regular european size 37 was a little loose, but I think it helps make it more comfy. I seriously love these so freaking much.

Here's what they look like in action:

img-thing

These are the shoes that I already own and am planning on wearing often this summer:

Jack Rogers :luv:
jack-rogers-hamptons-navajo-metallic-gold-sandals.jpg

Steve Madden wedges
MARRVIL_BLUE

Sandals
_7584171.jpg

Sperrys
9155240_1_1200x735.jpg

I also want to buy these:

White Converse (not everyone's style but I really like them)
white+Converse+shoes+.jpg

I also need a new pair of flip-flops, something like this
img-thing

Sorry some of these pictures are so big :meh:

image1xl.jpg

I ordered these sandals from asos. They didn't arrive yet but know that I look at them I'm afraid they will look trashy :s

image1xl.jpg

I ordered these sandals from asos. They didn't arrive yet but know that I look at them I'm afraid they will look trashy :s

not if you pair them up with the right outfit :) if you ask me, keep the shoes and accessories colorful, and the outfit either white or black.

I've got myself a pair similar to these for summer, I plan on wearing them with silver sparkly socks

Attachments

• img-thing.jpeg
    img-thing.jpeg
    5.5 KB · Views: 83
Reactions: 1 user
Opinions on boat/deck shoes (classic type not the ones made a bit more feminine) for girls?

Like these
9688672_1_1200x735.jpg

Not
9862723_1_700x700.jpg

I'm talking about the style (ignore colour - I just chose the picture to show what I meant).

Opinions on boat/deck shoes (classic type not the ones made a bit more feminine) for girls?

Not sure how it is in the UK but they are a bit played out here in the states. Half of the white girls on campus on any given day in the spring/fall seem to be wearing them. The classic ones are infinitely better than the feminized half-loafer atrocities. They look decent on tanned legs but only if you have small calves. But personally I think for most girls they make one's feet look kind of flat and wide, even if they are not.

If you are thinking of Sperrys I would recommend the classic dark brown leather over the Sahara color as the brown holds its shape a lot better. The toe part of my Sahara ones began to sag down after a month or so of semi-frequent wear, further contributing to the platypus foot effect. Hope that was helpful!

Not sure how it is in the UK but they are a bit played out here in the states. Half of the white girls on campus on any given day in the spring/fall seem to be wearing them. The classic ones are infinitely better than the feminized half-loafer atrocities. They look decent on tanned legs but only if you have small calves. But personally I think for most girls they make one's feet look kind of flat and wide, even if they are not.

If you are thinking of Sperrys I would recommend the classic dark brown leather over the Sahara color as the brown holds its shape a lot better. The toe part of my Sahara ones began to sag down after a month or so of semi-frequent wear, further contributing to the platypus foot effect. Hope that was helpful!

Thanks, for your input, still not sure about them.