Summer shoes

Apologies for the weird angle. I had been lusting after these all summer and when they sold out online I was very sad, then in September I found them for 80% off and I only got one chance to wear them before the weather turned bad

Attachments

• 481959_3300384801979_621210574_n.jpg
    481959_3300384801979_621210574_n.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 121
Apologies for the weird angle. I had been lusting after these all summer and when they sold out online I was very sad, then in September I found them for 80% off and I only got one chance to wear them before the weather turned bad

Those are really cute!

Mine so far... When exams are over I need to get a couple more!

3632900209.jpg

3810710109.jpg

3558598109.jpg

:luv:

:lol: I think @Dakota was referring to ballet flats in general, which come in all price ranges, instead of Repettos specifically. :)

I know I'm very late to the party but yes, that's what I meant. Thank you for explaining on my behalf. :kiss:

Last edited by a moderator:
What I'm wondering is why all strappy sandals seem to be catered to fatties?! :hmm: Yes, I understand my feet are pretty big (size 8-9), but so are all models. I have like freakin 2 inches of ankle room in most strappy sandals (even the adjustable kind where you can move the strap). Anyone have a solution to this? :cry: Just got a couple ADORABLE pairs of sandals in the mail, and the fit for my foot is perfect, but there's no support for the ankle, because apparently, my ankle should be like 2 inches more in diameter :rolleyes:

What I'm wondering is why all strappy sandals seem to be catered to fatties?! :hmm: Yes, I understand my feet are pretty big (size 8-9), but so are all models. I have like freakin 2 inches of ankle room in most strappy sandals (even the adjustable kind where you can move the strap). Anyone have a solution to this? :cry: Just got a couple ADORABLE pairs of sandals in the mail, and the fit for my foot is perfect, but there's no support for the ankle, because apparently, my ankle should be like 2 inches more in diameter :rolleyes:

Poke a new hole down the strap to make it smaller

Poke a new hole down the strap to make it smaller

I usually do :) These new sandals I got though don't have straps in that sense, but a zipper at the back instead :( So the strap is pre-sized...for giant ankled ladies :superpuke: Maybe I'll take them in to a shoe repair shop...

I usually do :) These new sandals I got though don't have straps in that sense, but a zipper at the back instead :( So the strap is pre-sized...for giant ankled ladies :superpuke: Maybe I'll take them in to a shoe repair shop...

Ohh I see, yeah I find shoes with zippers in the back always really big in the ankle, and I don't even have that small of ankles. :nopity:

Ohh I see, yeah I find shoes with zippers in the back always really big in the ankle, and I don't even have that small of ankles. :nopity:

SAME HERE! Mind you, my extremities are slimmer than my nasty bits (which, thankfully, I can, and do, hide skillfully). I took a picture of them with a new dress I got and posted them here ;)

SAME HERE! Mind you, my extremities are slimmer than my nasty bits (which, thankfully, I can, and do, hide skillfully). I took a picture of them with a new dress I got and posted them here ;)

Are they from Zara?

Are they from Zara?

No I actually ordered the whole thing from Beyond the Rack :) That's why I don't want to have to exchange them for a smaller size or it'll be extra shipping costs :(

No I actually ordered the whole thing from Beyond the Rack :) That's why I don't want to have to exchange them for a smaller size or it'll be extra shipping costs :(

Oh I see! ;) Yeah shipping is a drag!

What do you girls think about wedges?
I've never wore them because I'm short and I was afraid to feel like a dwarf on stilts, even if I'm used to wear high heels. Don't know if this makes sense:meh:
Well lately I changed my mind, I don't think anymore that I'd look ridicolous and I'd like to get some like these..sorry the pics are too big!

576126.jpg

579442.jpg

No but seriously though I think I'll have some beautiful ballerinas. Comfortable + looks good with almost all outfits if in the right colour = winwin. :) These look adorable

11969419-origpic-fca209.png

Oh my. Forget the shoes, give me those ankles. :luv: Well, okay, give me the shoes, too.

@Xsmall, I've been debating forever about getting a pair of Sperrys versus Toms. Thoughts? You're happy with your purchase? :)

@Xsmall, I've been debating forever about getting a pair of Sperrys versus Toms. Thoughts? You're happy with your purchase? :)

I actually have both lol.. But I love my sperrys a lot more than my Toms. They are also more comfy and stylish and go with more :)

What do you girls think about wedges?
576126.jpg

I love wedges without a platform, or with a VERY small one, less than half an inch. I LOVE these. Deets on where to find?

I adore Sam Edelmans:

Belk

8241396_fpx.tif

SamEdelman-GigiSandal-Leopard_325.jpg

NMX1CW9_mx.jpg

I kind of love all three colors... help on choosing which??? (I am dark olive complected)

8294407_fpx.tif
Belk
Belk

I have le issues... :run: