Summer shoes

Love all of them, particularly the first!

Are you able to wait to get them, though? UO always massively clears out their stuff toward the end of summer. I snagged three pairs of platform sandals similar to the ones you posted for maybe $45 total last August. Such a steal!

Anyways, I am coveting these puppies. If I get to my next GW... MINE!!! *cue maniacal laugh*

25830811_001_a

Love all of them, particularly the first!

Are you able to wait to get them, though? UO always massively clears out their stuff toward the end of summer. I snagged three pairs of platform sandals similar to the ones you posted for maybe $45 total last August. Such a steal!

Anyways, I am coveting these puppies. If I get to my next GW... MINE!!! *cue maniacal laugh*

25830811_001_a

The first ones seem to be part of their permanent summer stock, at least, I remember coveting them last year :luv: But you must be lucky to live in your area, the two in downtown Toronto never have sales that great!

Oh and I love the ones you picked, they're so darling. Versatile too.

@Ally Here are the pictures:

26341099a_041_b

26686162_001_b

27527720_001_b

I think I'd also go for the first ones but I'm not completely sold an the platform sandals trend yet. :hmm:

I love the last ones! I'm seriously coveting a similar pair from topshop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Repetto are cheap? They cost around £200.
:lol: I think @Dakota was referring to ballet flats in general, which come in all price ranges, instead of Repettos specifically. :)
As in she was replying to this
I love flats, I always wear them during spring, summer.
in general, not the photos of the Repettos.

And if not, then I agree with you, Repettos aren't exactly cheap. :lol:

:lol: I think @Dakota was referring to ballet flats in general, which come in all price ranges, instead of Repettos specifically. :)
As in she was replying to this

in general, not the photos of the Repettos.

And if not, then I agree with you, Repettos aren't exactly cheap. :lol:

ahh ok, sorry I thought she was referring to Repettos.

I just bought these:
lil6923-5602-2.jpg

and I really want these too:
bea8023-5373.jpg

and maybe just a plain pair of loafers or Vans or something light and basic.

These :lol:
tumblr_lljxxiy9Qc1qjawwjo1_500.jpg

No but seriously though I think I'll have some beautiful ballerinas. Comfortable + looks good with almost all outfits if in the right colour = winwin. :) These look adorable

11969419-origpic-fca209.png

Reactions: 1 user
I just bought these:
lil6923-5602-2.jpg

and I really want these too:
bea8023-5373.jpg

and maybe just a plain pair of loafers or Vans or something light and basic.

Those are both sick! In the good way you know.. like right on :grin: I wish I could wear those where I live...

The second pair could serve as some major self protection from creepers as well. :highfive: