Stella Maxwell (the transformation of)

She doesn't even look like the same person anymore! The weight gain is crazy! These shots are very recent:
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I don't think we need any more proof that VS is responsible for the crazy weight gain of their models. Their paychecks must be big.

edit: Achtung, I think the girl in the picture could be Vita S.

Last edited:
Stella is in the just jared link you posted @vogueforbreakfast you just didn't observe closely enough and posted the wrong girl, please take more care with your posts, especially as those pictures of Vita have also been posted in the correct model thread. Here are the shots of Stella from the same day.

stella-maxwell-josephine-skriver-victorias-secret-bathing-suit-photo-shoot-50.jpg

stella-maxwell-josephine-skriver-victorias-secret-bathing-suit-photo-shoot-43.jpg

stella-maxwell-josephine-skriver-victorias-secret-bathing-suit-photo-shoot-44.jpg

Xposure_Stella_Max_2857464a.jpg

Xposure_Stella_Max_2857463a.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Stella is in the just jared link you posted @vogueforbreakfast you just didn't observe closely enough and posted the wrong girl, please take more care with your posts, especially as those pictures of Vita have also been posted in the correct model thread. Here are the shots of Stella from the same day.

stella-maxwell-josephine-skriver-victorias-secret-bathing-suit-photo-shoot-50.jpg

stella-maxwell-josephine-skriver-victorias-secret-bathing-suit-photo-shoot-43.jpg

stella-maxwell-josephine-skriver-victorias-secret-bathing-suit-photo-shoot-44.jpg

and piggy backing on this, it may be pertinent to keep on checking out the model section before posting any more pictures? I am the absolute worst at model identification, but you can sorta get an idea of who ISNT who after looking at all the model threads (the big ones at least- don't expect you to comb through to four years back for a model with one post on her thread) @vogueforbreakfast . Plus, it's super fun- trust me on that

Stella looks great. Thank god for her and Jasmine that day, even Josephine looks like she may be giving in to the VS treatment...

and piggy backing on this, it may be pertinent to keep on checking out the model section before posting any more pictures? I am the absolute worst at model identification, but you can sorta get an idea of who ISNT who after looking at all the model threads (the big ones at least- don't expect you to comb through to four years back for a model with one post on her thread) @vogueforbreakfast . Plus, it's super fun- trust me on that
Sorry girls :) I'll definitely pay more attention next time :kiss:

F1h4LDf.jpg

wmoB8RM.jpg

Lr9nrfk.jpg

GyiWrj0.jpg

by Gilles Bensimon for Maxim June/July 2016

Not as offensive as usual, but nothing to brag about? Like @jules said, I don't know how to feel about this. I'm proud of the work she's done to get back down to weight, but she's not HF skinny. She's relatively skinny and I am personally fond of her, but she's not SG skinny yknow (although I think I would buy whatever she's selling here)

Reactions: 1 user