Stella Maxwell (the transformation of)

F1h4LDf.jpg

wmoB8RM.jpg

Lr9nrfk.jpg

GyiWrj0.jpg

by Gilles Bensimon for Maxim June/July 2016
I don't like the shoot too much but I think she looks pretty and I like her toned body

Not as offensive as usual, but nothing to brag about? Like @jules said, I don't know how to feel about this. I'm proud of the work she's done to get back down to weight, but she's not HF skinny. She's relatively skinny and I am personally fond of her, but she's not SG skinny yknow (although I think I would buy whatever she's selling here)

I thought this was a completely different model, I'm sorry guys...this was an absolutely asinine post

I thought this was a completely different model, I'm sorry guys...this was an absolutely asinine post

Not asinine at all, because everything you'd said totally applies to Stella! If you hadn't confessed that you thought she was a different model, I would've have not one clue. And mistaking her for someone else is not a big deal in my opinion :)

This could be the only inaccurate part of your post in case you are NOT personally fond of her, but I can't speak for you or your true feelings, so feel free to weigh in or correct me ;)

Thanks for the understanding! I mostly meant that she hasn't lost weight (in case anyone was looking for before or after pictures lol). I definitely think she's beautiful, but you're right in saying that I'm NOT fond of her. I think her personality and many changing faces makes her feel gimmicky, but I can't really blame her in this social media run model world.

Reactions: 1 user
She looks like she must be kinda Apple shaped to me, no? I always like the look of her legs, but her arms and back aren't so great, and she has kindve big shoulders.