Sasha Luss

fiwjPia.jpg

Alexandre Vauthier couture

Screen Shot 2016-07-27 at 8.15.55 PM.jpg

Caption :highfive:

P.S А бабуля говорила - все полезно, что в рот полезло. Обманывала

Translates into "And grandma said - all things that have got into the mouth. deceive" :lol: I fucking love her, can she be more perfect.

I think she toes the line perfectly because she makes it playful enough that people aren't like "omg depressed anorexic :busted:" And ofc the PS is in Russian cause hysterical fatties are probably too lazy to think of translating it sorrynotsorry

Reactions: 8 users
She reminds me of Natalia V on the first picture. Curious to see which shows she'll do this season!

They never look good. I cannot believe how many years it took me to notice. I've been to castings with this bitch and didn't notice. I guess now that Marine is gone. . . .

how was she at castings? any more insider info about her? :popcorn:

Reactions: 1 user
This isn't the most flattering photo of her legs

IMO this one is actually a bit more flattering than how they've looked in other moments, especially compared to this:

Okay, okay, okay (sorry guys, lots of coffee today.):

Obvious this 'thickish' leg thing is genetic, duh, but is it possibly related to weak ankles?
Hypoth: weak ankles and feet burden the calf muscles with more work, and thusly more muscle/fluid/soreness/ugly.
weak ankles: when you feet are collapsing and rolling out of alignment with knee and tibia, can result in tibial torsion (permanent bent or twisted tibias that require one to use their feet incorrectly lest they walk duck-footed or pigeon-toed).
I'm noticing a strong correlation between folks with bad feet and ankles and bad legs, just like Sasha Luss and Elle Fanning.

^^kind of a confusing picture. the left pair of legs is correct because the knees and feet face the same direction, the right does not.
Emporio+Armani+Fall+2012+9iOUckArpNzx.jpg

^^while Sasha's bones are definitely bigger, look at how her foot is angled and her ankle collapsed compared to the girl's on the left

Maybe her shin/lower leg/below-the-knee area [and knees themselves] looks worse without her relatively thin thighs overall. Or maybe they actually look worse when she shows them together in shorter skirts and dresses... oddly, my eyes can't really tell. Luckily her beautiful face and nice upper body make up for it most of the time.

Reactions: 1 user