Sasha Luss

IMO this one is actually a bit more flattering than how they've looked in other moments, especially compared to this:

Maybe her shin/lower leg/below-the-knee area [and knees themselves] looks worse without her relatively thin thighs overall. Or maybe they actually look worse when she shows them together in shorter skirts and dresses... oddly, my eyes can't really tell. Luckily her beautiful face and nice upper body make up for it most of the time.

@Artemis

I will totally submit myself to test the hypothesis. From HW to LW my calves are always sculpted (the nice word for it, really) and my ankles are SO weak. I have to do ankle exercises every night if I don't want to wake with my ankles pain free. If I go out drinking? I'm for sure rolling an ankle. I can't even do my favorite exercise right now- running- because my ankles have gotten so bad.

She was at Tom Ford
14128888_925709944199666_1217662527_n.jpg
Cry8arUWEAANT9j.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Not completely sure if these are recent, but saw it was posted on Avant's instagram a day ago
0Ulf8Fr.png

by Daniel Riera for Vogue Spain November 2016
sG3PPfe.jpg

yAOBjMc.jpg

a2q1wuN.jpg

xWLnuEA.jpg

5pt2Mi4.jpg

tummy?
zYjtGZP.jpg

4aK1KGN.jpg

GiinvwS.jpg

GWFyxLf.jpg

TKPlxTI.jpg

Can't quite put my finger on it but her face seems different, still beautiful though

Reactions: 5 users
There's just something about Eastern European girls. The mixture of genes is absolute perfection. They have Asian and European influence in the gene pool which just makes them so unique. Those cheekbones are to die for.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Can't quite put my finger on it but her face seems different, still beautiful though

I think that her face looks a little fuller - she doesn't seem to have the deep (I don't know what else to call them haha) "jaw indents" that she used to when she was a bit skinnier, ex.
516f36f5dbae4c5b47cbfd9569118a6e.jpg

bluemarine-ss-14.jpg

• Agree
I think that her face looks a little fuller - she doesn't seem to have the deep (I don't know what else to call them haha) "jaw indents" that she used to when she was a bit skinnier, ex.

That happens to me, I gain quite easily on my face and I hate it with a passion... But Sasha is pretty enough to let that pass.

• Agree
All I can think now is AVANTCAMP need to get my oatmeal game going in order to look even remotely worthy of sharing the same planet with Sashhh