Rachel Bilson

I think she's a cutie, but since she's quite short being slimmer definitely pays off a lot more for her since her legs look way longer that way compared to when she's kind of chubby.

On the other hand, for whom does being slimmer not pay off a lot more? :nopity:

RECENT PICS

article-2310211-1954B0E4000005DC-200_634x878.jpg

hayden-christensen-shirtless-beach-time-with-rachel-bilson-01.jpg

hayden-christensen-shirtless-beach-time-with-rachel-bilson-08.jpg

article-2310211-19546C0A000005DC-665_634x797.jpg

article-2310211-19546985000005DC-893_306x652.jpg

article-2310211-1954690A000005DC-225_306x652.jpg

article-2310211-19546C02000005DC-344_634x923.jpg

article-2310211-195426DA000005DC-127_306x585.jpg

article-2310211-19546A2C000005DC-246_634x833.jpg

How is it possible for someone with such a teeny waist to have such thunder thighs?

article-2310211-1954690A000005DC-225_306x652.jpg

(copied from above) on upper body: slight xylophone, ribs, nice waist
lower body: visible blubber bouncing around (insert holy mother of god meme here)

How is it possible for someone with such a teeny waist to have such thunder thighs?

actually I'm also "blessed" with the most tiny waist, my rips are showing etc but I have the broadest hips and tree trunk legs. It's genetics and I think I will forever have the greatest leg complex in history...it's so unfortunate :oops: :eek:

actually I'm also "blessed" with the most tiny waist, my rips are showing etc but I have the broadest hips and tree trunk legs. It's genetics and I think I will forever have the greatest leg complex in history...it's so unfortunate :oops: :eek:

I'm the same! It really sucks! :mad:

Ugh and I and a nod in agreement....a million times.

i remember Charlotte on SATC always complaining about her thighs... I have ALWAYS hated mine. Pear shaped :(

I always loved her more than 'Marissa'...she seemed and (looking at Mischa's body today) OBVIOUSLY IS more naturally skinny...but I really hate her thights today:(

I wouldn't dare show off my body like that if I was her size...

But nevertheless I like her self-confidence and that it works for her...if that makes sense ;)

I guess I think she is a nice girl ;))

At least 5 months pregnant. But probably more (ie she didn't announce it until she was certain).

Source:DailyMail (October 2014)
SuCpIh0.jpg

An old interview but I wanted to post this quote.

What's a perfect healthy day to you?
I think it's really nice to wake up in the morning and walk outside. And I like to relax. I really think your state of mind is so important. It's all about being happy. That's the biggest thing to having a healthy life. There's too much focus on weight and how you look, and a healthy lifestyle to me is a healthy state of mind.

When do you feel your all-time unhealthiest?
My unhealthiest is when I binge on Flamin' Hot Cheetos, because it happens. I binge. I can admit it. I've actually gotten better this year. It got to the point where I was eating them so much that, like, you poop red every day! You're like, "OK, I don't know what's going through my body, but I probably should stop. There are problems."

How confident are you about your body? Do you feel different now that you're in your 30s?
It's really awesome. You're so much more comfortable and don't give a crap about the stupid things that you cared about when you were in your 20s. I would never want to do my 20s again. I hate that our society is so focused on that body-image stuff. Girls growing up now are aware of their bodies instead of what's important. Live your life and be a kid and don't think, I wish I was skinnier. I wish my butt wasn't so fat.

http://www.health.com/health/article/0,,20814471,00.html

She's done a good job getting back into pre-baby shape. She's never been the thinnest (those upper thighs!) but she gained quite a normal amount during the pregnancy and seems to be shedding it off pretty nicely.
She never looked deformed or too different from her non-pregnant self. Good job girl