Rachel Bilson

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347838569.445341.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347838582.088107.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347838594.441998.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1347838609.703529.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1347838619.327744.jpg

I really don't like the shape of her body, especially her legs. They seem so disproportionate, way bigger on top than the lower part. It just looks super weird.

attachment.php

yay a petite skinny! i really like her body - she's been really skinny for a long time without fluctuating hardly at all. major props :luv:

I just started to watch her show "Hart of Dixie" I love her clothes and the fact that she is so tiny but still skinny :luv:

Sometimes it seems like she would wear all her private clothes in the show...

Yeees:) Rachel Bilson is so cute and one of my favourite actresses! I have recently watched "life happens" (I didn't really like it:/) but I thought she looked so tiny and skinny in that movie:luv:

I love her sense of style but I don't like her legs. She is super short so I guess its hard to get rid of thigh fat without trying hard enough... I still love her though :luv:

Not a fan of her legs at all, but am always a little jealous of people with tiny upper body bone structure! My ribs just jut really far out when I lose weight :(

I love her sense of style but I don't like her legs. She is super short so I guess its hard to get rid of thigh fat without trying hard enough... I still love her though :luv:

It doesn't have anything to do with being "short". It's her body type-lol

wow, I didn't notice her thighs :wtf: She should work more on them.
Other than that I still love her :luv:

It doesn't have anything to do with being "short". It's her body type-lol

I wouldn't say its her body type, well maybe, it's hard to tell right now because she still has a lot of weight on her. I'd say she's curvy. She has a stomach, she has breasts, her arms are kinda full and her thighs are in no shape. If she lost weight and her thighs are big then it could be due to her body type. But yeah, she's definitely a pear right now.

Anyways, I do like Rachel, I wish she would lose weight, I think she would look 1000 times better.

I wouldn't say its her body type, well maybe, it's hard to tell right now because she still has a lot of weight on her. I'd say she's curvy. She has a stomach, she has breasts, her arms are kinda full and her thighs are in no shape. If she lost weight and her thighs are big then it could be due to her body type. But yeah, she's definitely a pear right now.

Anyways, I do like Rachel, I wish she would lose weight, I think she would look 1000 times better.

I think your spot on! I think even if she lost weight she would still be a slight pear but if she lost even just 10 pounds she would look amazing! she is so close now. But those legs...:run:

I adore Rachel Bilson! She's got the cutest style.. Her legs could use a little work maybe, but they looked good in her OC days and the camera might be packing it on a little.

Her waist is killer though IMO

She used to be thinner at some point in the OC, and also when she shot Jumper.