peaceloveandthin

She hasn't posted anymore recent pictures. I'm guessing she continued gaining?

As others may have said on this thread, I am very 'not okay' with using a 15-year old as thinspo or even looking at pictures of her in underwear. Isn't that illegal anyway??!!! Very not cool.

Reactions: 1 user
I was shocked at her earlier pictures, mostly because she looked vastly underweight and very much the worse for it - not just thin, but malnourished - at such a young age. That close-up of her face at her lower weights even had me thinking chromosomal disorder! But those recent pics, my god, she looks amazing now! You can see her real face, if that makes sense. She lacks the cheekbones to carry off low subcutaneous fat, but add a little more and BAM, beautiful. A really interesting example of extremely low body really not suiting someone's facial and body structure, even ignoring the effects of inadequate nutrition on her skin and hair.

" I'm raw vegan and weigh 93 lbs currently. I'm also 5'8!I've been to the doctors for check ups and they tell me that i am extreamly healthy."

She gained like 10-12 kg since and still couldn't think about updating this?! It looks pathetic when you can see she's clearly not 93 lbs anymore.

Holy moly...I went back through this section to find a random thread, and decided check out this girl's tumblr again.

She has gained. so. much. I am assuming puberty happened.

I'm not going to post the actual picture, I found it to be a bit much. So click if you want, but I warned you!!

http://peaceloveandthin.tumblr.com/image/125878183407

I think she got the munchies. Maybe she should quit the weed.:popcorn:

Holy moly...I went back through this section to find a random thread, and decided check out this girl's tumblr again.

She has gained. so. much. I am assuming puberty happened.

I'm not going to post the actual picture, I found it to be a bit much. So click if you want, but I warned you!!

http://peaceloveandthin.tumblr.com/image/125878183407

I used to kind of look at her as an inspiration, because she was vegan and so slim. I haven't checked her blog in a while and this honestly shocked me....

I used to kind of look at her as an inspiration, because she was vegan and so slim. I haven't checked her blog in a while and this honestly shocked me....
I didn't actually realise it was the same person. I thought she had just reposted a picture or something.

As others may have said on this thread, I am very 'not okay' with using a 15-year old as thinspo

OMG stay away from the models section then, especially new faces.

or even looking at pictures of her in underwear. Isn't that illegal anyway??!!

Uhhh no??!! :eyeroll:

(Edit - didn't see that this was so old but I'm leaving it bc I feel like a bitch today)

Reactions: 9 users