peaceloveandthin

She claims to eat upwards of 2,500 calories each day. Is that even possible? :confused:

While I think that she's probably exaggerating the calorie amount, she does seem to eat quite a lot (well she posts a lot of food)

I'm probably going to get bashed for saying this, but the last picture looks a bit too much for me, and she does look really young. I couldn't use/think of pictures like these as thinspo, it makes me more worried than anything else.

Me too. She just seems very young. Maybe is she was older...

She claims to eat upwards of 2,500 calories each day. Is that even possible? :confused:

Actually if she eats crazy little fat, (like once a week 100 cal of avocado) like a lot of raw vegan who are fruitarian, it's possible, especially since she's so young her metabolism has not slowed down yet.

There are some girls who do really well on the almost 100% fruitarian (including fruits like cucumber, tomatoes, zuchini) lifestyle with 2000+ cal per day, you may wat to check the 30bananasaday website. As long as they don't eat fat, they slmi down very quickly eating high amount of fruits and vegies.

And plus, she's a teen.

And, yes, I think too, that on the last picture, it's too much regarding what I'm aiming for. But she looks lovely albeit very skinny in the first pictures, and I love the fact she's smiling.

I checked her blog, and I confirm that she is a raw foodist eating 80/10/10 except she may be doing 90/5/5. It means 90% fuits 5% protein (1 pound of leafy greens) and 5% of fat (but I'm not sure she is even consuming fat whatsoever.

She eats tipcally like them :

- lot's of fruits all day long
- crazy big bowl of salad for dinner with not fat in it (she states it's every night she eat the same giant bowl of salad

Eating like this yes, you can be eating 2500+ cal and be skinny as her. Especially when you'r a teen. Again, you can see that on the blog of 30bananasaday it's THE blog of all the 801010ers.

I just loved to eat like this !! So much fruits yuum, and fresh salads. I stoped eating like this because I thought it was too much sugar and did want to end up with the skin of a snake, like Douglas Graham, the ultimate "gourou" of this lifestyle, he looks so much older than he really he's (even if says it's because of all the sun exposure) :

Attachments

• Doug.jpg
    Doug.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 135
Actually if she eats crazy little fat, (like once a week 100 cal of avocado) like a lot of raw vegan who are fruitarian, it's possible, especially since she's so young her metabolism has not slowed down yet.

There are some girls who do really well on the almost 100% fruitarian (including fruits like cucumber, tomatoes, zuchini) lifestyle with 2000+ cal per day, you may wat to check the 30bananasaday website. As long as they don't eat fat, they slmi down very quickly eating high amount of fruits and vegies.

And plus, she's a teen.

I actually have to disagree with you. :shy: I did check it out, and it only confirmed what I already knew: weight loss = less calories in than calories out. And if she's 5'8" and weighs 93 pounds, then she has one massive calorie deficit going on, one way or another!

And the sugar in fruit is natural and healthy. It's not the same as the refined sugar we're used to, so don't be shy about eating it.

Meh, I find it hard for someone who is 15 to be true thinspiration. Show me someone who looks like that who's 20+ and I'll be :bow::bow::bow:

I actually have to disagree with you. :shy: I did check it out, and it only confirmed what I already knew: weight loss = less calories in than calories out. And if she's 5'8" and weighs 93 pounds, then she has one massive calorie deficit going on, one way or another!

And the sugar in fruit is natural and healthy. It's not the same as the refined sugar we're used to, so don't be shy about eating it.

What did you check out ? Her intake our the website 30bananasaday ?

I know, I'm like you, I do believe in the rule "weight loss = less calories in than calories out". Still, some 801010ers are really skinny eating around 3000+ cal a day, mind you, with almost no fat whatsoever as I said before, sure they do exercice, but they are not burning 2000cal a day (even if some of them are crazy exercising because of "all the sugar they eat throught fruits (they) have tones of energy".

So actually, what I said is true, you can be that thin eating raw fruits and some leafy greens with an avocado/nuts by week (200cal/week), sometimes less, ESPECIALLY if you are in your teens. Actually, some members experienced it here @thinnythin who said "With this diet (juicing is any veggies you want) you never, ever have to count a calorie and can drop body fat like you wouldn't believe" and another girl who I can't find on the forum who said that she had to stopped because she was losing too much. BUT ABOVE ALL, here, we are talking about a teen haha, you know what it means in term of metabolism, right ;) hehe (screw them ! haha). So yes I think she may be eating 2500 cal of fruits and leafy greens.

As for the sugar in fruits, i'm huuuuuge fruit lover, and the thing is I eat like really too much of it. And fructose is still is sugar chemically speaking, in your body, and there is something called "glycation" which happens when you eat sugar, in any form, and this is wrinkling causing factor. This will happen anyway but in my case I really eat too much sugar though fruits.

Would you like to try a fruitarian week ? ;) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

I checked all over the web!

I know, I'm like you, I do believe in the rule "weight loss = less calories in than calories out". Still, some 801010ers are really skinny eating around 3000+ cal a day, mind you, with almost no fat whatsoever as I said before, sure they do exercice, but they are not burning 2000cal a day (even if some of them are crazy exercising because of "all the sugar they eat throught fruits (they) have tones of energy".

:hmm: I know that she runs a lot. Like around 10 miles daily! I'm not sure how many calories that would burn, but that is a lot of exercise. Still, I'm so skeptical! I wonder how someone could lose weight and become that thin with a net intake of 2,000 calories? :confused:

So actually, what I said is true, you can be that thin eating raw fruits and some leafy greens with an avocado/nuts by week (200cal/week), sometimes less, ESPECIALLY if you are in your teens. Actually, some members experienced it here @thinnythin who said "With this diet (juicing is any veggies you want) you never, ever have to count a calorie and can drop body fat like you wouldn't believe" and another girl who I can't find on the forum who said that she had to stopped because she was losing too much. BUT ABOVE ALL, here, we are talking about a teen haha, you know what it means in term of metabolism, right ;) hehe (screw them ! haha). So yes I think she may be eating 2500 cal of fruits and leafy greens.

Have you done this diet? How were your results? :) I think with fruit, it's easy to under-eat. All I've been eating today is fruit, because I am in the mood for it. But I just logged my calories now, only 450. Yet I'm actually really full! So I could easily think that I'm eating a lot, when I'm really not.

As for the sugar in fruits, i'm huuuuuge fruit lover, and the thing is I eat like really too much of it. And fructose is still is sugar chemically speaking, in your body, and there is something called "glycation" which happens when you eat sugar, in any form, and this is wrinkling causing factor. This will happen anyway but in my case I really eat too much sugar though fruits.

I know. :) But fruit is better than 99% of what's out there! I agree though, everything in moderation.

Would you like to try a fruitarian week ? ;) :)

Maybe! I won't eat 2,500 calories though. Because then I'll step on the scale after a week, see that I gained 2 kilos, and cry. :cry:

I checked all over the web!

Have you done this diet? How were your results? :) I think with fruit, it's easy to under-eat. All I've been eating today is fruit, because I am in the mood for it. But I just logged my calories now, only 450. Yet I'm actually really full! So I could easily think that I'm eating a lot, when I'm really not.

Maybe! I won't eat 2,500 calories though. Because then I'll step on the scale after a week, see that I gained 2 kilos, and cry. :cry:

Yes i did it and my daily intake was like this

B-green smoothie banana blueberries leafy greens : 200
a bit later on green juice 100 cal
L- one whole ananas with curcuma sprinkled on it (yum) 600 cal
D- one big bowl of salad with vegies fruits (cucumber, tomatoes) 200
and as a dessert 3 to 5 mangoes (350 to 600 cal)

some raw chips thrown in the middle of that 250 :luv:

I was almost at 2000 cal. Most of the days it felt awesome, and yes I was crazy loosing but it's because I still have body fat so I'm not a good example. But just wanted to outline that the fruitarian lifestyle, with no fat, and with a teen who workout on top of that, can give her this body.

I won't go back to such amount of calories now because I don't like eating that much, even if you loose weight, I was basicaly siting there and eating until tummy hurts, I don't like to do that.

But yes, we'll do a fuitarian week together okay ???!!! :grin: but yes, not with 2000 cal....:wtf:

Yes i did it and my daily intake was like this

B-green smoothie banana blueberries leafy greens : 200
a bit later on green juice 100 cal
L- one whole ananas with curcuma sprinkled on it (yum) 600 cal
D- one big bowl of salad with vegies fruits (cucumber, tomatoes) 200
and as a dessert 3 to 5 mangoes (350 to 600 cal)

some raw chips thrown in the middle of that 250 :luv:

I was almost at 2000 cal. Most of the days it felt awesome, and yes I was crazy loosing but it's because I still have body fat so I'm not a good example. But just wanted to outline that the fruitarian lifestyle, with no fat, and with a teen who workout on top of that, can give her this body.

I won't go back to such amount of calories now because I don't like eating that much, even if you loose weight, I was basicaly siting there and eating until tummy hurts, I don't like to do that.

But yes, we'll do a fuitarian week together okay ???!!! :grin: but yes, not with 2000 cal....:wtf:

Okay! Not this week though because I'll be fasting. But next, on March 3rd! ;) I'm excited! Maybe I'll eat 1,400 calories each day and workout a bit and see if I get results.

@Lee I wonder if it has to do with a lack of fat in the diet? Vitamins A, D, E, K all need fat to be absorbed. Vitamins B & C are water-soluble (but really, you get B from meat so she wouldn't get too much). A diet too low in fat might not be absorbed properly.

I wonder how her blood work is and if she is malnourished :confused:

Reactions: 1 user
@Lee I wonder if it has to do with a lack of fat in the diet? Vitamins A, D, E, K all need fat to be absorbed. Vitamins B & C are water-soluble (but really, you get B from meat so she wouldn't get too much). A diet too low in fat might not be absorbed properly.

I wonder how her blood work is and if she is malnourished :confused:

wow you know so much !

I think a no fat diet is the cause of the weigh loss of the 801010ers but I just assumed it was because it did REALLY forced the body to take the fat (for a brain operationing and cells right ?) from the body. But I'm not a bariny at all like you ;)

wow you know so much !

I think a no fat diet is the cause of the weigh loss of the 801010ers but I just assumed it was because it did REALLY forced the body to take the fat (for a brain operationing and cells right ?) from the body. But I'm not a bariny at all like you ;)

I'm in the health profession lol - it's my job to educate myself about health, drugs, and the human body :)

And the brain runs primarily on glucose... which there is plenty in a fruitarian diet, so it can't be that. I honestly can't think of another reason she'd lose so much weight when eating so much unless it's from malabsorption (similar to celiacs, crohn's disease, etc)

Maybe someone else can enlighten me?

Maybe she doesn't eat as much as she claims? :confused: She's also talked about fasting before, maybe she does that often? And she runs, a lot.

Okay but what about the other guys doing this diet ? I've always wondered why couldn't get fat and actually lost weigh until being average thin (not like her) on a high cal fruutarian diet with almost no fat. Some of them even take their fat inatke once a year !!! WTF. Durianrider dies that for instance (never let him enter this forum @Skinny Gurl he is a massive troll bullying and insulting anyone who is not vegan)

am i the only one who thinks her face looks, well, kind of strange?
seriously her face doesn't look normal to me.