peaceloveandthin

am i the only one who thinks her face looks, well, kind of strange?
seriously her face doesn't look normal to me.

she looks like an old lady, like with bags, wrinkles, and saggy skinny. seriously, at 15 she should be a lot more youthful looking. i hope shes ok.

Ok, I've been on the fruit diet for 3-4 months now. I eat greens at night with an avacado, tomatoes, celery, almonds, carrots, mixed in. I mean a HUGE BOWL! The past couple of days though I have felt really weak so I might begin to add a couple of un-raw , -un-fruit meals. The last thing I want to be is sick and skinny. I just like the skinny! But the whole goal of this was to be healthy and feel great. I'll let you guys know!!

Update: She gained. Really noticeable, especially in the face.
tumblr_ml7dp7YQkk1rxigxqo1_500.jpg

I'm kind of disappointed. I thought she looked quite lovely (body wise) before.

Update: She gained. Really noticeable, especially in the face.
tumblr_ml7dp7YQkk1rxigxqo1_500.jpg

I'm kind of disappointed. I thought she looked quite lovely (body wise) before.

I thought she looked sick. Just overall very weak and grandma-like. I'm happy that she gained a bit of weight.

After doing some digging, I found on her blog that her highest weight was 135lbs. :wtf: So, the weight loss was intentional and she is not "omg young," no?
http://peaceloveandthin.tumblr.com/page/38

I think that people sometimes deny their true eating habits just because it's such a pain to constantly have to justify and explain why you might prefer to be 20 pounds underweight. I always lie and tell people my thinness is natural and that I always eat so much. :rolleyes: So I can understand why she might exaggerate her calories and motives. (But I'm also saying that I think she intentionally lost weight and works hard to maintain a low weight. :meh:)

I thought she looked sick. Just overall very weak and grandma-like. I'm happy that she gained a bit of weight.

I think that people sometimes deny their true eating habits just because it's such a pain to constantly have to justify and explain why you might prefer to be 20 pounds underweight. I always lie and tell people my thinness is natural and that I always eat so much. :rolleyes: So I can understand why she might exaggerate her calories and motives. (But I'm also saying that I think she intentionally lost weight and works hard to maintain a low weight. :meh:)

This is making so much crazy-good sense to me! As a nearly fruititarian-vegan (non-raw) distance runner, it took less than twelve minutes for me to fall in love with her and her strange face.

Apparently tumblr has deleted her blogs a few times...I heard she used to have much more of a 'thinspo'-y blog that praised the underweight :hmm:

I actually have to disagree with you. :shy: I did check it out, and it only confirmed what I already knew: weight loss = less calories in than calories out. And if she's 5'8" and weighs 93 pounds, then she has one massive calorie deficit going on, one way or another!

And the sugar in fruit is natural and healthy. It's not the same as the refined sugar we're used to, so don't be shy about eating it.

This. I think that it is possible though that she is eating this amount, but it is her metabolism rather than her diet that is keeping her at this weight. She could eat the same amount of calories in regular foods and with all that running and her high metabolism still keep her weight down.

I agree - calorie is a calorie when it comes to weight loss (however, the better you eat, the more nutrients you get, and it is better for your body healthwise).

Apparently tumblr has deleted her blogs a few times...I heard she used to have much more of a 'thinspo'-y blog that praised the underweight :hmm:

She does state that she likes being underweight. And when someone told her that they're happy she put a little meat on and she looks better her reply was "Thanks :/" So I do think that she was keeping herself like that on purpose rather than it just happening like she makes it seem.

This. I think that it is possible though that she is eating this amount, but it is her metabolism rather than her diet that is keeping her at this weight. She could eat the same amount of calories in regular foods and with all that running and her high metabolism still keep her weight down.

I agree - calorie is a calorie when it comes to weight loss (however, the better you eat, the more nutrients you get, and it is better for your body healthwise).

Well since she put on weight that means either her metabolism slowed down or she was very low cal and started eating more :hmm:

After doing some digging, I found on her blog that her highest weight was 135lbs.
Haha, actually, I always feel like girls like her who share a lot of photos which display their skinniness, especially if they're sharing it on places like tumblr with strangers, have worked or done something to become that skinny. People who just happen to be skinny or became skinny unintentionally don't seem as proud of it, I guess. Still, I assumed her HW would be lower. :oops: I find it hard to imagine what a skinny girl would look like at a normal weight.

So I do think that she was keeping herself like that on purpose rather than it just happening like she makes it seem.
Yeah. There must be quite a lot of pressure for her to keep as small as she is though, since she's sharing very telling photos of her skinniness all the time. To be honest, I think the nicest thing would be to not mention her weight gain to her, even if people like it, since it's so easy to take the wrong way and get paranoid about.

I actually think she's a bit of an idiot. I followed her blog for a little while and I did not once see anything like soy, avocado, nuts - anything that could possibly have high enough amounts of essential amino acids in it. She didn't even eat anything like spinach or broccoli (I'm not sure how she is now). I mean, I don't mind if someone is a vegan but people have to educate themselves if they're going to have a diet like that, and not make the diet choice because they're afraid to eat something that isn't fruit.
I don't know, just my opinion.

Reactions: 1 user
I personally agree with a lot of you here that eating only fruit doesn't seem wise from a health standpoint. I think raw vegan is great and hell I wish I was allowed to do it (my parents would have a coronary),but I don't think she really gives great advice or understands some of the damage being done. Running 9-10 miles on only fruit is damaging to her muscles and her skin, which is evident in some of the pictures, and if she had a more balanced raw diet, she could be just as thin, but with more amino acids/shinier hair, etc.

tumblr_mlvra2ssE41rxigxqo1_1280.jpg

She did gain weight. She's not posting pictures with her feet together anymore. :hmm:

She also got tan. :cool:

Overall, I think she looks better. But I still think her face is somewhat tragic. :nervous:

She does look really sick in the face and in my opinion she is just too frail. In a lot of the photos she looks sick. Also her parents need to control her internet or something because she should not be posting pictures in undies when this guy is asking to reblog her ...
http://countryasswhiteboy.tumblr.com
His archive is full of really gross/creepy pictures NSFW

recent pics
tumblr_mrubvzU28H1rxigxqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mrqv0xcEZH1rxigxqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mrqjqt8onM1rxigxqo1_500.jpg

Maybe I'm the only one, but I think for the most part (minus a small need to tone and a definite need for a nose-job), she looks MUCH better now. Before she looked very ill and her face's strange sunkenness made her even less attractive. Now she's certainly still thin and doesn't look quite as monster-like. Sorry if that sounded cruel

I agree. what I find weird though is I pretty much looked like that/that thin when she said she was 93lbs when I was 109ish lbs and I'm 5'8"...:hmm: maybe it's cuz I have a crazy dense amount of muscle mass that makes me heavier than I look:(...

Maybe I'm the only one, but I think for the most part (minus a small need to tone and a definite need for a nose-job), she looks MUCH better now. Before she looked very ill and her face's strange sunkenness made her even less attractive. Now she's certainly still thin and doesn't look quite as monster-like. Sorry if that sounded cruel

I agree completely. She looks much better!

I agree completely. She looks much better!

I think she's also taking better care of herself as a whole, finding what looks good. She changed her hair, took care of her eyebrows, got some makeup, no smiles on close-up, etc. But I agree, I think the major change is her diet. Before she looked sickly and child-like, now she looks healthy!