Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

smallthing

Super Star

Aussiee

Worker Bee
I loveee the dress!!
I went down to Nordstrom for the sale but I swear to god my nordstrom must be the shittiest and smallest nordstrom to exist, there was nothing decent on sale :(

pterodactyl

Super Star
Since I already splurged on other things, I went the boring, practical route:

I bought a Foreo toothbrush (which I do like and also own the facial cleaner/massager already therefore was waiting to pounce on a toothbrush bargain)

However, based on what I see online, I also recommend cosmetic & underwear stock ups during sale:luvluv:

Reactions: 1 user

bougainvilleas

Super Star
Since I already splurged on other things, I went the boring, practical route:

I bought a Foreo toothbrush (which I do like and also own the facial cleaner/massager already therefore was waiting to pounce on a toothbrush bargain)

However, based on what I see online, I also recommend cosmetic & underwear stock ups during sale:luvluv:

Seconding this recommendation. Also, I'm not really a fan of the styles that Nordstrom carries--their range of clothes always seem a little limited to me, compared to Bloomingdales or other department stores--but I buy all my perfumes/cosmetics when they go on sale here! Nordstrom Rack also has perfumes that are normally $60-100 marked down to $30 or so.

smallthing

Super Star