Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

smallthing

Grand Dame
Jun 7, 2017
Canada
Hi ladies!

Feel free to chastise me if this thread has been made, but Nordstrom is currently having their anniversary sale and some of their clothes are much more accessible to people of limited means like myself! So I thought we could all post pictures of some of the items we really like.

Here are some I've seen so far that I consider buying:

Chelsea Open-Back Ruffle Dress:
VVTzFGA.jpg

V7QFSbA.jpg

Treasure and Bond Cold-Shoulder Asymmetrical Sweater:
z9UaYSO.jpg

SuMzYC2.jpg

Caslon Twill Peplum Jacket:
8tcU39m.jpg

BLANKNYC Suede Miniskirt:
ySVjk4c.jpg

I loveee the dress!!
I went down to Nordstrom for the sale but I swear to god my nordstrom must be the shittiest and smallest nordstrom to exist, there was nothing decent on sale :(

Since I already splurged on other things, I went the boring, practical route:

I bought a Foreo toothbrush (which I do like and also own the facial cleaner/massager already therefore was waiting to pounce on a toothbrush bargain)

However, based on what I see online, I also recommend cosmetic & underwear stock ups during sale:luvluv:

Reactions: 1 user
Since I already splurged on other things, I went the boring, practical route:

I bought a Foreo toothbrush (which I do like and also own the facial cleaner/massager already therefore was waiting to pounce on a toothbrush bargain)

However, based on what I see online, I also recommend cosmetic & underwear stock ups during sale:luvluv:

Seconding this recommendation. Also, I'm not really a fan of the styles that Nordstrom carries--their range of clothes always seem a little limited to me, compared to Bloomingdales or other department stores--but I buy all my perfumes/cosmetics when they go on sale here! Nordstrom Rack also has perfumes that are normally $60-100 marked down to $30 or so.