Nina Dobrev

i like her body-wise, and she seems quite natural (beauty and personality)
-lovely-nina-nina-dobrev-24501994-750-855.jpg

nina_dobrev_bikini_beach2_lg.jpg

9_hd.jpg

The following picture was from a party in August, it was the best I could find from that event.

002.jpg

Recent bikini pics:

nina-dobrev-bikini-photos-05212010-06-820x1084.jpg

nina-dobrev-bikini-04.jpg

Based on these and her height which a google search tells me is 5'6", I would venture to guess she weighs 120-125?

I had no idea she weighed more. She's such a pretty girl, I hope she hasn't gained since. Although I would love to hate her more if she has gained (her character, I just hate her role in the Vampire Diaries, I have no idea how she is off screen).

www-bruce-juice-com_1348443696.jpg

www-bruce-juice-com_1348443765.jpg

She's lovely but I think white makes her look bigger than she really is.

I adore her waist and I think she is really lucky with her body shape. It looks just so beautiful especially when she is skinnier

Agreed, when she is skinny, her body looks amazing. This was last year:
001.jpg

0081.jpg

I love her waist and legs! I'd love her even more if her shoulders balanced her hips out more :/

A recent picture of Nina and Ian. I don't know if this is real life or the show. I'm guessing real life since the show has way too much going on to have a normal scene of "Let's get a Christmas tree!"

1354825268_nina-dobrev-article.jpg

A recent picture of Nina and Ian. I don't know if this is real life or the show. I'm guessing real life since the show has way too much going on to have a normal scene of "Let's get a Christmas tree!"

1354825268_nina-dobrev-article.jpg

Haha if it did it's prob involve a massacre or ambush or something. Which is quite possible! They look so good together in real life, but hate them as a couple on the show.

I really like her waist in the first few pictures. These pictures should be posted on the fatty articles so that they can see what 'curvy' really looks like.

Agreed, when she is skinny, her body looks amazing. This was last year:
001.jpg

0081.jpg

Wow am I reading that side article correct? Raven from Disney lost weight? Sorry I should be looking for a post about her but man I'm shocked good for her!

Wow am I reading that side article correct? Raven from Disney lost weight? Sorry I should be looking for a post about her but man I'm shocked good for her!

Haha, yeah it's been a while.

Here, for you ;)

Raven-Symone-Weight-Loss.jpg

Raven-Symone-weight-loss.jpg

Good improvement but she still seems bigger than average.

I think she has similar body shape to me, only she's slimmer and more toned, and probably taller. But she has a very defined waist and broad hip bones which are high and make the waist look smaller, just like mine. Also, her legs seem to build lots of muscle, which I share as well and which SUCKS!