Nina Dobrev

I think she has similar body shape to me, only she's slimmer and more toned, and probably taller. But she has a very defined waist and broad hip bones which are high and make the waist look smaller, just like mine. Also, her legs seem to build lots of muscle, which I share as well and which SUCKS!

hi5! I have the same problem. hate my legs. When I am really skinny, my legs looks very good but when i started running... i've got some muscles now and i just hate them :(

I'll give it to her - she looked awesome at the SAG Awards, I thought. I thought she looked slimmer than I've seen her recently, and the dress was great!

This! She seems to be in a better shape, and I don't know if it's the weight loss or the dress & heels, or a combination of both but she actually looks quite tall and lean.

FFN_RIJ_SAG2013_SET1_012713_51000538-712x1024.jpg

FFN_KM_SAG_Arr_012713_51000764-629x1024.jpg

INFphoto_2411502.jpg

INFphoto_2411501.jpg

I find her face a little bit too cookie-cutter. Unastonishing. She's pretty, no doubt, but I don't find her memorable.

Her body when she's in shape is wonderful, if a little over-toned in the legs for my tastes - but to each their own ;) I agree in that her toned, shapely body is what "curvy" is actually about ;)

Just my $0.02 ;)

This! She seems to be in a better shape, and I don't know if it's the weight loss or the dress & heels, or a combination of both but she actually looks quite tall and lean.

FFN_RIJ_SAG2013_SET1_012713_51000538-712x1024.jpg

FFN_KM_SAG_Arr_012713_51000764-629x1024.jpg

INFphoto_2411502.jpg

INFphoto_2411501.jpg

I don't like her in this dress. A bit curvy for my taste. Also, I don't like her make up here, she's much prettier than this.

^^ agreed, she is not my type of skinny but I think she looks smoking hot in that dress!

She's a total babe!

This, EXACTLY the word I would use to describe her!

I absolutely love this girl :luv: (not sure why, must be the hair), she's not always skinny-skinny but at least she's toned, which is more than we can say for some

Her legs in season 2. I just don't understand why would she do this to herself :/

206_Vampire_Diaries0601.jpg

206_Vampire_Diaries1085.jpg

Despite her body (which is probably a lost cause since she hasn't been anything but average at best in years), I find her to be quite pretty facially. Does anyone else think that her original gain was due to the inevitable loss of her teenage metabolism and get not bothering to put in the effort to keep herself smaller?

Despite her body (which is probably a lost cause since she hasn't been anything but average at best in years), I find her to be quite pretty facially. Does anyone else think that her original gain was due to the inevitable loss of her teenage metabolism and get not bothering to put in the effort to keep herself smaller?
I honestly don't think so, she was 20 or 19 when the show started no? I mean I'm 20 now and have the same metabolism that when I was 18 (if that makes sense) and my brother is her same age and is still as skinny as when he was in 2009 when the show started because he eats very healthy. She used to chirp about how healthy she is and yoga this and that (like the seventeen photo shoot) imo its just because she's let herself go and got lazy or st.