Nicole Richie

the difference though...

tumblr_ljjs9rOG6Y1qia367o1_400_1_.jpg

Aye, 'tis like some sort of celebrity Pokémon evolution.

agreed, but she must be careful b/c unfortunately being skinny doesn't suit her face too well imo. she lookes much older than with a couple of pounds more on her ribs.

Ths is because her style and makeup choices are tacky and out of trend, it makes her look older, if she wasn't putting fucking nude lipstick (2000's trend anyone ?) she wouldn't look so older. Skinniness makes her look younger WHEN she is not painting her face and dressing like a 80's movie star in her 70's if you follow me haha

Skinniness makes her look younger WHEN she is not painting her face and dressing like a 80's movie star in her 70's if you follow me haha

objection! i mean i am certainly not talking fat-nicole-face, that made her indeed look like a 35 year old stripper. i am talking thin-nicole-fresh-face ;).
but you may be right, that her styling contributes. i don't think her hair do is good for her too.

i like this style:

nicole-richie-cute-hairstyles-2121202833.jpg

Ths is because her style and makeup choices are tacky and out of trend, it makes her look older, if she wasn't putting fucking nude lipstick (2000's trend anyone ?) she wouldn't look so older. Skinniness makes her look younger WHEN she is not painting her face and dressing like a 80's movie star in her 70's if you follow me haha

^ THIS.

I just noticed that she applies nude lipstick. I thought it was her natural lip color. I wonder what she would look like if she wore red.

I agree, a darker lip color totally makes her look younger:

Met+Gala+2013+Nicole+Richie.JPG

[haha.. totally joking- just thought it was ironic]
:lol:

I actually agree with you though, I hate nude lips.. It reminds me of when I was in high school and I wore chap stick and then dabbed some foundation over it to make it look like a nude lip. (AKA the 2000's)

I actually agree with you though, I hate nude lips.. It reminds me of when I was in high school and I wore chap stick and then dabbed some foundation over it to make it look like a nude lip. (AKA the 2000's)

Hahaha

Joke aside I was also doing the foundation trick and this actually like this that it began on the runaway, I remember reading Vogue and they were explaining the nude look, it was during the baby faces "era" (Gemma if you ear me, peace).

Hahaha

Joke aside I was also doing the foundation trick and this actually like this that it began on the runaway, I remember reading Vogue and they were explaining the nude look, it was during the baby faces "era" (Gemma if you ear me, peace).

Yeah I remember that too... baby faces can pull off almost anything without looking old.

Nicole is kind of looking as haggard as Giuliana Rancic:wtf:

I agree, a darker lip color totally makes her look younger:

Met+Gala+2013+Nicole+Richie.JPG

[haha.. totally joking- just thought it was ironic]
:lol:

she could sooo pass for a character in The Hunger Games with this look!

I am browsing DailyMail celebs section right now, I want to share,

Stick thin Nicole Richie accentuates her tiny frame in high-waisted skirt at Henri Bendel fashion bash

article-0-19EA105500000578-655_306x820.jpg

article-0-19EA0DD400000578-696_634x847.jpg

article-0-19E01F7D00000578-175_634x813.jpg

Their headlines are always so dramatic, :facepalm:

I am browsing DailyMail celebs section right now, I want to share,

article-0-19EA105500000578-655_306x820.jpg

article-0-19EA0DD400000578-696_634x847.jpg

article-0-19E01F7D00000578-175_634x813.jpg

Their headlines are always so dramatic, :facepalm:

You are so right about their headlines, browsing the DM is my absolute guilty pleasure, they over-react so much and I love reading the top comments and how some opinions keep escalating and turn the drama even more up. Greatest activity for procrastination ever.

Also, Nicole looks beautiful lately, she is losing again :luv:

In my opinion, she's pretty skinny. I find it interesting that her ribs aren't visible. I remember when Lindsay Lohan was very skinny and she wore that dress that showed her visible ribs (and some side boob!). Lindday back then would've been roughly the same size as Nicole is now. Funny that bones are visible on certain people and not on others when both people are basically the same size.