Nicole Richie

A few years ago she outright denied an eating disorder as the cause of her weight loss. She didn't state the reason, but I recall her saying something along the lines of "weight loss can be caused by other reasons" in reference to her blue bikini pictures.

I don't think it was her PR team. Drug use and eating disorders are both considered bad publicity. However, pop tabloids love to accuse anyone slightly slim to be "dying to be thin" and "shockingly thin" and "95 lbs" (don't know why that's the magic number). Bad publicity = publicity = revenue for these trashy magazines.

I guess you're right… :hmm:

I never thought about it, but it seems like 95lbs does pop up a lot.

Especially in Star.

A few years ago she outright denied an eating disorder as the cause of her weight loss. She didn't state the reason, but I recall her saying something along the lines of "weight loss can be caused by other reasons" in reference to her blue bikini pictures.

I don't think it was her PR team. Drug use and eating disorders are both considered bad publicity. However, pop tabloids love to accuse anyone slightly slim to be "dying to be thin" and "shockingly thin" and "95 lbs" (don't know why that's the magic number). Bad publicity = publicity = revenue for these trashy magazines.

I agree with you, and I think it also has something to do with the fact that (almost) everyone does drugs in the show biz. Even the people working at the magazine. Pointing fingers when it comes to drugs would be ridiculous... like, who's gonna throw the first stone?:whistling:

I think she is looking so good lately, definitely still losing weight:

hugos.jpg

rose5.png

I love her. Her body might not be ultra skinny and long, but this weight works with her petite frame. And her style is impecable, in my opinion. Yes, even the Miami Vice white on white!:oops:

She looks good, but the hair is awful!! doesn't suit her very much (in my opinion).

I love how tiny she is! The hair isn't my favorite, but she deserves to have fun. She is such great inspiration! Primarily because she shows that any one can become a skinny if they try hard enough!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

to be fair, since I have joined tumblr, I could see that I posted the worst pic. There are already pix out there showing her super lovely delicate back. :luv:

I agree with you, and I think it also has something to do with the fact that (almost) everyone does drugs in the show biz. Even the people working at the magazine. Pointing fingers when it comes to drugs would be ridiculous... like, who's gonna throw the first stone?:whistling:

This definitely. They all do it.

I always thought the weightloss was just down to Rachel Zoe as they had that massive public spat about the eating habits the stylist suggested and the aesthetic she encouraged all her clientele to adhere to. I mean it's very plausible she could have lost the weight and not had an eating disorder. An unhealthy relationship with food maybe but that does not an eating disorder make. A lot of the socialites , young celebrities and models were 'rail thin' at that time.

How come none of these magazines ever reach for the closest most plausible reasons of 'oh she lost the weight because she was really tired of being fat'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree that the Met Gala dress from the front is disappointing, but from the side and back Nicole looked lovely. So delicate looking when posing for pictures around other celebs. :bow:

Another new hair color.

HmMnmL6.jpg

She seems so non-chalant about her thin hair. :bow: I just decided to get a fringe because my hair keeps thinning out, its more and more visible. Then I look at her hair and I think I made the right choice. I am not as cool as her.

HmMnmL6.jpg

She seems so non-chalant about her thin hair. :bow: I just decided to get a fringe because my hair keeps thinning out, its more and more visible. Then I look at her hair and I think I made the right choice. I am not as cool as her.

Blech!!! I really want her lavender hair. But not this color, and definitely not with all the thinning/breakage. Also, does anyone know what she is carrying? If I had to guess....lavender milk? confused.