Nicole Richie

I have to say when she first started losing, I was impressed. But only now am i realizing how truly tired and sallow she looks! I guess she's a prime example of yoyo-ing and extended drug use. Also her hair is just in no way appealing to me. It looks like she's recovering from chemo! I just hope that she is healthy, cause a few months ago she looked radiant and it would be such a shame!

I have to say when she first started losing, I was impressed. But only now am i realizing how truly tired and sallow she looks! I guess she's a prime example of yoyo-ing and extended drug use. Also her hair is just in no way appealing to me. It looks like she's recovering from chemo! I just hope that she is healthy, cause a few months ago she looked radiant and it would be such a shame!

I agree, although I think her hair looks like that from a combination of lack of nutrients and over-dying. I think to be that light purple you have to be bleach blonde first and then dye over it with the lavender, so probably chemical overdose. But yeah, even her face looks a little grayish and puffy (usually indicating poor diet/dehydration/etc)

I agree, although I think her hair looks like that from a combination of lack of nutrients and over-dying. I think to be that light purple you have to be bleach blonde first and then dye over it with the lavender, so probably chemical overdose. But yeah, even her face looks a little grayish and puffy (usually indicating poor diet/dehydration/etc)

Yeah the overdying definitely has something to do with it, no doubt. But she certainly has aged dramatically lately.

oh wait, just watched a bit more.. the whole interview is horrific. I take it back, don't watch it. I feel ill just listening to that creep.

EDIT: they tricked her into standing on a scale and she weighed 97lbs. Why do I even have this garbage on? I swear I'm not actually properly watching it, it's on in the background while I unpack my bags. Don't judge me.

oh wait, just watched a bit more.. the whole interview is horrific. I take it back, don't watch it. I feel ill just listening to that creep.

EDIT: they tricked her into standing on a scale and she weighed 97lbs. Why do I even have this garbage on? I swear I'm not actually properly watching it, it's on in the background while I unpack my bags. Don't judge me.

Ew he's gross. I understand his job is to be provocative but he just keeps returning again and again to the same sex and weight comments. Kudos to her for handling him so well - I would have totally flaked out in her shoes.

Um... woah.. old video of her popped up in my news feed today, just watch the first 2 minutes. They discuss her weight loss and it is SO INSENSITIVE. What the actual fuck?!?!??!?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlOSz51SRSY

I watched the entire thing also.. so ashamed of myself for wasting 36minutes of my life on that garbage. Only for Nicole.

I agree, extremely insensitive especially with the scale trick thing.

The ONLY positive to that video was nicole's gorgeous xylo :bow:

I think people who go on that show know what they're in for, so they mentally prepare themselves for honesty, and "shocking" perverted humor. It's not for the prudish or easily offended, but people who are mature enough know it's just for ratings/entertainment and not to be taken personally. she did well by returning it with a cool attitude instead of stooping to howard's level, good for her. =D

I think people who go on that show know what they're in for, so they mentally prepare themselves for honesty, and "shocking" perverted humor. It's not for the prudish or easily offended, but people who are mature enough know it's just for ratings/entertainment and not to be taken personally. she did well by returning it with a cool attitude instead of stooping to howard's level, good for her. =D

i agree. actually i found the whole thing very funny. it was not like he insulted her or something- basically everybody told her all the time how hot she looked!

i agree. actually i found the whole thing very funny. it was not like he insulted her or something- basically everybody told her all the time how hot she looked!

As in... "you are so hot I'd like to fuck you regardless of whether or not you want it"? And "oh I gotta hit up one of your parties so I can see your perky tits" (wtf????) Yeah I find that revolting. But Howard is revolting... so no surprises there.

As in... "you are so hot I'd like to fuck you regardless of whether or not you want it"? And "oh I gotta hit up one of your parties so I can see your perky tits" (wtf????) Yeah I find that revolting. But Howard is revolting... so no surprises there.

no no, don't get me wrong, my post was mostly referring to them talking about her weightloss. i didn't think that part was insulting. generally i think Howard Stern is "special" and quite a perv but it's a persona and a kind of comedy, right? wether you like it or not is out of the question. plus i am sure people know what they get themselves into coming on the show.

no no, don't get me wrong, my post was mostly referring to them talking about her weightloss. i didn't think that part was insulting. generally i think Howard Stern is "special" and quite a perv but it's a persona and a kind of comedy, right? wether you like it or not is out of the question. plus i am sure people know what they get themselves into coming on the show.

Not to sound shallow or anything but if only Howard wasn't so old and ugly looking then the interview, to me, wouldn't be as uncomfortable to watch.

Not to sound shallow or anything but if only Howard wasn't so old and ugly looking then the interview, to me, wouldn't be as uncomfortable to watch.

So as it currently stands: you consider the situation ostensibly similar to the scene in Disney's Snow White where the Evil Queen, disguised as a haggard crone, attempts to goad the titular Ms. White into biting the poisoned apple?

Nicole_Richie_Touches_Down_JFK_HinVNyQcUqbx.jpg

The pic without her head works as arm-thinspo.