Nicole Richie

I was shocked about her latest pictures, looks like she has aged 5 years in the last 5 months.

301E6E5E00000578-3397088-Retro_chic_Upon_her_arrival_at_the_star_studded_event_the_34_yea-m-21_1452675234314.jpg

Nicole-Richie.jpg

Sometimes I think she looks so haggard b/c she use to be much bigger and it's not like the body & skin just SNAPS back 100% magically. Her face is skinny and a bit droopy. Maybe her previous weight loss (and let's not forget coupled with pregnancy gains later in life could have been quite significant b/c she is quite petite) are contributing factors to why the force of gravity appears particularly STRONG on her at 35 years young...or, well, old...

Reactions: 1 users
Sometimes I think she looks so haggard b/c she use to be much bigger and it's not like the body & skin just SNAPS back 100% magically. Her face is skinny and a bit droopy. Maybe her previous weight loss (and let's not forget coupled with pregnancy gains later in life could have been quite significant b/c she is quite petite) are contributing factors to why the force of gravity appears particularly STRONG on her at 35 years young...or, well, old...

I think you could be right.

Also, I'm the same age as her and I find that some days my face looks much older than it does generally... say, if I'm tired, was drinking the previous day, didn't get enough water, slightly unwell etc etc - any of these things can make me look much more haggard than usual.

She looks a bit tired here and as @trèspetite says, the haircut is not that flattering and is probably ageing her a bit as well. I also think the outfit isn't helping.. it's a fairly youthful outfit and once you hit your mid thirties you generally look younger if you dress slightly older than you are and wear classical, well cut stuff, rather than dressing younger or more fashionably. It sounds odd, but it does work, for example.

Her hair is too light for her skin tone. Going too blonde for ones skin tone is very aging. Those bangs aren't helping either.

Reactions: 2 users
Her hair is too light for her skin tone. Going too blonde for ones skin tone is very aging. Those bangs aren't helping either.
THIS! She really needs to go darker. At a certain age, unnatural blonde looks so so forced.
What others have said regarding the cut, makeup, and outfit just adds to it.

Lesson: If you're over 30, don't style yourself like you're 18. Otherwise, you'll look like you're a 48 year old desperate divorcee.

that's what years of yo-yo dieting, heroin/coke/whatever else, and alcohol does to you

:nod: seriously this - with the amount of drugs that have been in her system and binge/starve cycles she must have put herself through, it's amazing she doesn't look WORSE, honestly

Reactions: 1 user
I think it's a mix of everything. The haircut and color (I'm pretty sure that's a wig), the saggy face, bad makeup, and the WTF fur and drop earrings. It looks like she was dressed and styled by one of the Golden Girls.

She's now at that age where she has to choose between her arse and her face. If she gains some weight, her face will look fuller and more youthful. If she stays skinny, her face will look a little on the gaunt side and she'll look old and tired.