Nicole Richie

Yes, what happened to her hair :wtf:

Her skin looks awesome but the hair :nervous:

She did it for the punk-themed Met Ball, I don't think she kept it like that. At least I HOPE to all Hell she did not

Girls, I think that is just babypowder. You wash it out before you go to bed. Karl Lagerfeld also used to wear his hair like this for years, but just with powder in it, not any longlasting coloration.
If it's not powder, it is some sort of coloring hairspray people use for carnival and stuff. You can see that small parts are left out and that her real color shines through in that picture where she turns her back.

amazing how this
nicole_richie_fat.jpg

became so beautiful.

nicole-richie-vogue-4jun13-pa_b_426x639.jpg

Amazing.

I still don't know why Nicole is famous,
but at least she is skinny. :grin:

Um, boob job? She seems bigger in the chest department.

Agreed. It baffles me that women want to increase their breast size. I like my smaller breasts so, so much more than larger ones (they're less vulgar, and less sexual, and people take you more seriously and objectify you less, I think).

She looked much classier with a smaller chest.

OH MY FREAKING GOD she actually did it ! Why oh why ?

No longer thinspo queen... She is dead to me !

Small breasts are so much classier and prettier.

Friends, this is hard times, this leaves us with only Alexa Chung as of the celebrity area and Alexa hasn't been very good at hiding her wide hips recently...maybe even expending :p

All I learn from these pictures is that you should not get a boob job and then start to diet hard. This 'hole' between her breats is odd looking. :wtf:

All I learn from these pictures is that you should not get a boob job and then start to diet hard. This 'hole' between her breats is odd looking. :wtf:

Agreed. Also, everyone will instantly know you got a boob job because no one is skinny with huge boobs. Your boobs decrease in size proportionally as you lose fat from your body because, yanno, mammary tissue mostly consists of fat. And ergo you will look fake.

i absolutely agree with you girls. though i think they look better on this picture. (recently posted on her instagram)
Nicole-Richie-2.jpg

Agreed. Also, everyone will instantly know you got a boob job because no one is skinny with huge boobs. Your boobs decrease in size proportionally as you lose fat from your body because, yanno, mammary tissue mostly consists of fat. And ergo you will look fake.

I disagree with you. There are exceptions. I remember when I was a teenager (back then I was pretty small in the chest area) but there was this one girl at school who was skinny but gosh she had one of the largest boobs I'd ever seen on a skinny person that it just looked so wrong on her tiny frame. Even teachers (female) used to comment on how she was blessed with the 'perfect' body and how she could eat anything (she was well known in school for eating lots/junk foodie etc.) but also how strange it was because she was so skinny. Anyways, but you're right partly that chest does consist of fat. I always used to think I couldn't do anything about my ridiculous large sized chest. I didn't understand it because I was pretty thin/small but mine were huge (not as big as that girl thankfully but still huge). When I started losing weight mine reduced in size and when I fasted, started watching my carbs and running more my chest dramatically reduced in size. I also think how much water you retain in that area contributes too. I'm still working on it. I'm not teeny tiny yet but hopefully I'll get there.

Anyways, I do think skinny girls with large chests (naturally) do exist, but rare. However, I do agree with the comments here. I just don't understand why/how anyone would decide to get implants. It's just disgusting, I hate it and will never in million years understand why girls would choose to do so, it instantly makes them look tacky/cheap and fake.

I disagree with you. There are exceptions. I remember when I was a teenager (back then I was pretty small in the chest area) but there was this one girl at school who was skinny but gosh she had one of the largest boobs I'd ever seen on a skinny person that it just looked so wrong on her tiny frame. Even teachers (female) used to comment on how she was blessed with the 'perfect' body and how she could eat anything (she was well known in school for eating lots/junk foodie etc.) but also how strange it was because she was so skinny. Anyways, but you're right partly that chest does consist of fat. I always used to think I couldn't do anything about my ridiculous large sized chest. I didn't understand it because I was pretty thin/small but mine were huge (not as big as that girl thankfully but still huge). When I started losing weight mine reduced in size and when I fasted, started watching my carbs and running more my chest dramatically reduced in size. I also think how much water you retain in that area contributes too. I'm still working on it. I'm not teeny tiny yet but hopefully I'll get there.

Anyways, I do think skinny girls with large chests (naturally) do exist, but rare. However, I do agree with the comments here. I just don't understand why/how anyone would decide to get implants. It's just disgusting, I hate it and will never in million years understand why girls would choose to do so, it instantly makes them look tacky/cheap and fake.

True, however, it is very obvious if someone loses a bunch of weight and loses no weight from their boobs. The point is they remain proportional us they upcycle or downcycle in size. You don't lose 10-20% of your body weight and have your boobs stay exactly the same size. That is outright impossible. For example, your friend who was skinny naturally had very large breasts for her frame size, and were she to gain, her breasts likely would have enlarged as well. At my largest size I had 38Cs - at my smallest, 32Cs/30Ds (which is one of the largest cup sizes you can have at that size, barring DDs, Es or Fs, the latter of which most bra makers don't even make bras for, demonstrating the real rarity of that size) and trust me, a 30D is relatively not big, because cup size decreases as band size decreases.

I didn't express my point exactly well, because what I meant was, you can easily tell if breasts are naturally or not based on someone's frame size if you've seen them at both a larger and smaller frame. You're right, there are people who are teeny with larger breasts (but very, very few - look at the bevy of models featured here - none of them have what I would consider truly large breasts) - but there is no one who maintains the same breast size as they lose or gain significant amounts of weight. We've seen people like Nicole Richie or Angelina Jolie at higher weights, so when they appear with drastically larger breasts at lower weights, it's clear they're fake.

This is also the reason why I laugh when statistics proudly declare that the average boobs size in America has gone up significantly - no shit, 1/3 of your population is overweight and another 1/3 outright obese!

skin stretched over two water balloons and a xylophone does not look good.

Im a fan of the xylophone, but in my opinion, you look like a stripper on crack if you have a bolt on either side of it!

Reactions: 1 user
Agreed. It baffles me that women want to increase their breast size. I like my smaller breasts so, so much more than larger ones (they're less vulgar, and less sexual, and people take you more seriously and objectify you less, I think).

She looked much classier with a smaller chest.

Plus you never have to wear a bra :D (in private, I don't like nips showing in public a la Miley... yuck)
My mother, when growing up, always wanted me to have a larger chest. I'm just like, why?? B isn't that small nor large, and I can get away with a lovely xylo, braless shirts, and just generally more comfort & less back pain. I can't complain

Plus you never have to wear a bra :D (in private, I don't like nips showing in public a la Miley... yuck)
My mother, when growing up, always wanted me to have a larger chest. I'm just like, why?? B isn't that small nor large, and I can get away with a lovely xylo, braless shirts, and just generally more comfort & less back pain. I can't complain

This is exactly how I feel. Although recently I have gone from a small B to a small A, I still love having small boobs and think I would be much more uncomfortable with any larger than a B. I cant even wear a padded bra; it makes me feel fat.

This is exactly how I feel. Although recently I have gone from a small B to a small A, I still love having small boobs and think I would be much more uncomfortable with any larger than a B. I cant even wear a padded bra; it makes me feel fat.

I'm like this as well, when I lost weight my already small boobs became so small all padded bras make me feel fat and fake. I just wear non padded ones and I love it, so much better and comfortable! :luv: