Nicole Richie

^^ I love her , I don't care she's not super skinny anymore, I just love her and admire her for turning her life around and for having such a cute family!

This. She used to be a mess at some point (when she was Paris' bff), but now she's got her shit together, so well done for that!!

I know she doesn't like talking about it, but did anyone ever determine how much she lost from the SL days to her skinny days? We're talking 20 pounds or more?

I think definitely more than 20.. I would even dare to say 33, from her fattest days to her 2006 super skinny beach pictures. But I could be wrong, since she is rather short , it could be less.

RECENT PICS

article-2318022-19946AA0000005DC-351_634x1032.jpg

article-2318022-198FB32E000005DC-271_634x963.jpg

Her face looks so old, like if she was in her 40s...

Nicole looks like a totally different person than what she looked like in the Simple Life, omfg :superpuke:

Her skin looks awesome but the hair :nervous:

Yes her skin looks great!!! But the hair is definitely not my taste;D

@caserene I think she has lost about 25-30lbs, but I am not sure. She is very small, so I think even if it was "only" 20lbs, you would notice lots of changes.
nicole+Richie+dramtic+changes.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know she doesn't like talking about it, but did anyone ever determine how much she lost from the SL days to her skinny days? We're talking 20 pounds or more?

Has she ever actually spoken about it? Like was she actually anorexic? Because I know a lot of stars got super skinny at that certain point and it became a trend almost to label them all 'anorexic', which the press still do of course with girls who are nowhere near as small :rolleyes:
Anyway, this might seem really small minded or something, but when I've read stories of people suffering with anorexia, it seems like they don't have much of a life, everything deteriorates and they kind of withdraw and revolve everything around their not eating. But there are so many pics in this thread or her roaming around town 'looking' fairly happy and carrying on with her life, being in bikinis and such. I know each person's disorder is different, but I'm wondering how much of it was purposeful loss and under her control, or what. I don't know what I'm rambling about anymore. Just that, if she was so unhealthy, and same for some other stars, it makes me wonder how they get through the day, especially actresses or whatever that have to work long days on set, and look alive etc.
I'm really sorry if this is triggering in any way, I'm just trying to understand it from a very naive point of view. Sorry to also spam Nicole's thread with this long winded question...

amazing how this
nicole_richie_fat.jpg

became so beautiful.

nicole-richie-vogue-4jun13-pa_b_426x639.jpg

Seriously, right? Who'd have thought so many girls would idolise her in the end :wtf: :bow:

OK I'm on a procrastination google hunt for some snippets leaked somewhere. I found this, about the DJ she was engaged to around the time of her getting super skinny, which might interest you. He used to be 324lbs!! :meh: makes her weight loss whilst being with him/after breaking up with him more interesting...

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20147889,00.html

Thanks for this!

I think your previous post raises an interesting question, on how there may be a possibility that stars really ARE different. Born with something, to get them through it. I mean, is it really only luck that a small handful out of the million beautiful people out there make it? I don't know..

But maybe it's just because she's not anorexic. Just determined.

Even though Nicole might not be as skinny as a supermodel, I think she will always be one of my sources of inspiration. I'm super happy to see her looking thinner again :)

This photo is rather old, but it's one of my favorites of her, even though it's not of her at her skinniest (sorry if someone has already posted it before!) I like how you can see her xylophone and hip bones, but she doesn't look unhealthy like she did in some of her other photos.
7.jpg