Natalie Dormer

Discussion in 'Celebrities' started by 71000, Nov 23, 2014.

1. 71000

71000 Rising Star

Sometimes she looks beautiful, other times she looks odd. I like her on Game of Thrones, and she seemed articulate and intelligent in the one interview I watched. Her body seems very soft though, and she hasn't figured out how to sit without her calf fat squishing against her other leg...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Glamour UK December 2014
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ally

Ally Rising Star

So I just saw the new hunger games and I expected a much bigger part, more badass-ness from her than just telling Katniss to look at the camera… BORING. That was quite a waste of her acting talent. Girl got half her head shaved for the part, please make some use of it!

3. dani

dani Rookie

Mommy arms.

Better than Lawrence's though.

4. FutureFullOfBones

FutureFullOfBones Worker Bee

There's just something about her:luv:

5. Ginger

Ginger Rookie

I'm sorry. I know this is weird to say, but I just don't understand how her face works. She's rally pretty, but so asymmetrical I don't know where to look.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Celia

Celia Guest

I think she's pretty but that everlasting smirk she always has on her face - I don't know if it makes me hate or love her

7. Ally

Ally Rising Star

She said in an interview that it's because her mouth is loop sided so whenever she smiles it always looks like a smirk.

8. Olen

Olen Rookie

She's not the skinniest but I would absolutely not kick her out of bed.

9. Ruth

Ruth Guest

She's one of those women that remind me that I am into the skinny aesthetic, but just for certain people. I think she's gorgeous how she is, and tho she could be skinnier, I don't think she'd be as pretty. Her face needs to be a little bit full so as not to highlight the asymmetry of it too much. That being said, she could hold herself better.

10. Kacha

Kacha Rookie

When Game of Thrones is on, I keep hearing comments about her the next morning from my male colleagues. Yes, her smirk's intriguing, but her body is so meh.

I'm not jealous, I promise.

11. SkinnyGlimmer

SkinnyGlimmer Rookie

Maybe they aren't always looking at the body? She has charm, especially in Game of Thrones or in Tudors. In Elemenary she's femme fatale and really badass. I think what men see in her is the personality she radiates, she's different.
    I'd kill to have eyes like those and be like most of the characters she plays.

12. Mandy.Bowie

Mandy.Bowie Super Star

13. Anri

Anri Rookie

I adore her on game of thrones. Her face reminds me of a cat, with her big upturned eyes and the curled corners of her mouth. She may not have the ideal figure but she looks good and her body suits her, if you ask me.

14. Hmm I guess I feel that way too. But not with this one. I find nothing atractive in her.

15. Tinyportia

Tinyportia Super Star

I like her but I think that's mainly because I love her Game of Thrones character! I think if u don't know her character on GOT then you struggle to see the appeal

• Like Like x 1
  16. Rabbiton

Rabbiton Guest

Not a fan of that smirk at all....

17. gettingthere

gettingthere Worker Bee

@Rabbiton I agree; she is always so smug and crooked looking.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mandy.Bowie

Mandy.Bowie Super Star

She looks kitten-ish

19. Rabbiton

Rabbiton Guest

I agree. By the way, I have just seen her in Game of Thrones today, I would say she looks way better and much more likable in motion.

20. vanitas

vanitas Grand Dame

I know what you mean actually, she doesn't have what I'd consider to be the perfect body but I've never looked at her and thought her figure looks bad. She's one of the few people who I look at and don't immediately focus on their body. She's a decent actress though, which probably helps.