Natalie Dormer

Super Star
May 11, 2012
Sometimes she looks beautiful, other times she looks odd. I like her on Game of Thrones, and she seemed articulate and intelligent in the one interview I watched. Her body seems very soft though, and she hasn't figured out how to sit without her calf fat squishing against her other leg...

geOrei2l.jpg
cAbMLl0l.jpg

JUz9lW6l.jpg
BGnP5I2l.jpg

NoEtdLU.jpg

JZYg3nX.jpg

Glamour UK December 2014
MC5ZUNil.jpg
pMow7Hsl.jpg

ks2QqUfl.jpg
dX7YvVcl.jpg

RAeX7B5.jpg
0VY0qEV.jpg

sbVfupJ.jpg
zm9Z3pQ.jpg

oEhVZ5dl.jpg

dcsaONfl.jpg
Hdb9cu6l.jpg

80ti1pnl.jpg
jWPY5FNl.jpg

anAd1C5l.jpg

So I just saw the new hunger games and I expected a much bigger part, more badass-ness from her than just telling Katniss to look at the camera… BORING. That was quite a waste of her acting talent. Girl got half her head shaved for the part, please make some use of it!

I'm sorry. I know this is weird to say, but I just don't understand how her face works. She's rally pretty, but so asymmetrical I don't know where to look.

Reactions: 1 user
I think she's pretty but that everlasting smirk she always has on her face - I don't know if it makes me hate or love her

I think she's pretty but that everlasting smirk she always has on her face - I don't know if it makes me hate or love her

She said in an interview that it's because her mouth is loop sided so whenever she smiles it always looks like a smirk.

She's not the skinniest but I would absolutely not kick her out of bed.

She's one of those women that remind me that I am into the skinny aesthetic, but just for certain people. I think she's gorgeous how she is, and tho she could be skinnier, I don't think she'd be as pretty. Her face needs to be a little bit full so as not to highlight the asymmetry of it too much. That being said, she could hold herself better.

When Game of Thrones is on, I keep hearing comments about her the next morning from my male colleagues. Yes, her smirk's intriguing, but her body is so meh.

I'm not jealous, I promise.

When Game of Thrones is on, I keep hearing comments about her the next morning from my male colleagues. Yes, her smirk's intriguing, but her body is so meh.

I'm not jealous, I promise.
Maybe they aren't always looking at the body? She has charm, especially in Game of Thrones or in Tudors. In Elemenary she's femme fatale and really badass. I think what men see in her is the personality she radiates, she's different.
I'd kill to have eyes like those and be like most of the characters she plays.

I adore her on game of thrones. Her face reminds me of a cat, with her big upturned eyes and the curled corners of her mouth. She may not have the ideal figure but she looks good and her body suits her, if you ask me.

those women that remind me that I am into the skinny aesthetic, but just for certain people
Hmm I guess I feel that way too. But not with this one. I find nothing atractive in her.

I like her but I think that's mainly because I love her Game of Thrones character! I think if u don't know her character on GOT then you struggle to see the appeal

Reactions: 1 user
I adore her on game of thrones. Her face reminds me of a cat, with her big upturned eyes and the curled corners of her mouth. She may not have the ideal figure but she looks good and her body suits her, if you ask me.

I know what you mean actually, she doesn't have what I'd consider to be the perfect body but I've never looked at her and thought her figure looks bad. She's one of the few people who I look at and don't immediately focus on their body. She's a decent actress though, which probably helps.