Natalie Dormer

I love her! She's so beautiful in 'The Tudors' as Anne Boleyn with all those old fashioned dresses, and Jonathan Mayer as king Henry the 8th was just... aah.. :luv: I was a Tudors addict. I find her "smirk" special and sometimes I have it too for my mouth being a bit loop sided too (depending on the angle) and it makes me feel better about myself.
I also agree about what @Ruth said, and another actress that reminds me that is Léa Seydoux.

I don't find her attractive whatsoever. Nothing about her appeals to me. I don't care for her characters either in television, lol.

I get it, she's got a je ne sais quoi sexy thing going on. Super seductive in the Tudors. But on the other hand, if you want to put her down, I do think she kinda looks like a slightly more fancy/classy version of Kaley Cuoco. Or have I lost my mind?

I just watched this clip (she sort of gives away a couple mini-spoilers for season 6) and I was so sad to see her mommy arms! I think she is so unique looking and seems super cool, so it made me sad :(

I've always been so confused by her. One minute I think she's crazy beautiful, the next I struggle to see the appeal. Her mouth has always been off-putting to me, but I sort of like her more now that I know it's because of how lopsided it is. Mine is kind of like that too (except with fuller lips) so the perks-smirk problem is too real to me. I have to admit, her character in GoT sort of makes me love her no matter what her body looks like!

Reactions: 1 user
I've always been so confused by her. One minute I think she's crazy beautiful, the next I struggle to see the appeal. Her mouth has always been off-putting to me, but I sort of like her more now that I know it's because of how lopsided it is. Mine is kind of like that too (except with fuller lips) so the perks-smirk problem is too real to me. I have to admit, her character in GoT sort of makes me love her no matter what her body looks like!

She played Anne Boelyn in The Tudors when she was a bit younger. The character is very similar to her GoT character. I like her. Sometimes she doesn't look very attractive, but I can't quite put my finger on what it is about her face I find so appealing. She always looks like she's hiding a dirty little secret ❤️

I think it's her loop sided mouth I find so appealing about her, and her eyes of course. She has this unique look and it makes her charming. From Tudors to GoT to Elementary to Scadnalous Lady W (Watch it, it's awesome!), I just always found her sort of badass (probably due to characters she plays).

But I really don't see similarities between Kaley Cuoco and her? Natalie is way more beautiful, and don't get me started on class.

I think it's her loop sided mouth I find so appealing about her, and her eyes of course. She has this unique look and it makes her charming. From Tudors to GoT to Elementary to Scadnalous Lady W (Watch it, it's awesome!), I just always found her sort of badass (probably due to characters she plays).

But I really don't see similarities between Kaley Cuoco and her? Natalie is way more beautiful, and don't get me started on class.
Ugh, what a terrible comparison, I agree completely that the similarities are hard to find. Kaley Cuoco has always reeked of desperation to me. Natalie is, by non SG standards, incredibly beautiful and has poise that Cuoco will never posses. On screen Dormer is alluring while the Cuoco is, from what I see when my mom watches Big Bang Theory, unappealing and grating.

Ugh, what a terrible comparison, I agree completely that the similarities are hard to find. Kaley Cuoco has always reeked of desperation to me. Natalie is, by non SG standards, incredibly beautiful and has poise that Cuoco will never posses. On screen Dormer is alluring while the Cuoco is, from what I see when my mom watches Big Bang Theory, unappealing and grating.

Agree. I hate Kaley Cuoco. For one thing, she has the WORST EYEBROWS IN THE WORLD. every time I see a picture of her I can't do anything other than focus on her stupid eyebrows. Why oh why hasn't someone told her to get them fixed????

SG aside I have some crushes who perhaps don't fit the idea of beauty from around here, but are far too gracious to ignore. Natalie is one of them :) She seems like such an interesting person, a well-rounded one for sure and I am yet to find anything silly she might have said or done. @Modern Diet - you used the perfect word; poised!

@Tinyportia I am guessing it's because she's far too self-absorbed for that. She sort of strikes me as that mean popular cheerleader type of person who can do no wrong (in her own eyes)
But since I am a bit of a sadist I must ask you - did you see her latest red carpet "outfit"? Because I think your eyes will melt out of your skull (sorry for that image) when you see her wearing sneakers on a sequin dress. And don't get me started on the mummy arms. *shudders*
Sorry for the off topic guys!!

Holy poop guys. I dont care if you hate her, this movie looks fucking amazing:

I have such a hard-on for scary movies, I am so seeing this when it comes out.

Also, not to spam, but has anyone else seen this gif? I gotta admit, as much as I hate JLaw, this is super adorable.

Reactions: 1 users
N3YXgZH.jpg

Not sure if she's looking better, or it's just in comparison to the whale.

Her chest looks nice and flat at least. Mommy arms still present.. they look smaller next to JLaw's.
I think it's because they're pressed tightly into her body. Were she not tucking them in like that, the excess fat wouldn't spread.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I think it's because they're pressed tightly into her body. Were she not tucking them in like that, the excess fat wouldn't spread.

This! The same thing happens to me and my arms (I hate it, but it's the truth hahaha)

WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD! Highlight to read words (sorry it's not completely invisible)!

On Natalie herself-I've not seen too much of GoT (but read all the books!) but from what I have seen, she plays Margaery Tyrell very well!

You can just see the glint of cunning ambition in her eyes, even when they appear to be warm and friendly. She did the sex scene with Tommen pretty well, I think, and it's just how I would have imagined it (it isn't that explicit in the books). Don't even get me started on her and Joffrey-she played him like a violin :nopity:Margaery Tyrell is a very complex character-all clever shrewdness behind a pretty, generous, and charming exterior-and my gosh, does Natalie Dormer portray her perfectly.

In some GoT shots her arms are rather...well, big, but like she said-she isn't a model. I suppose big arms can be a tad more forgiveable if they aren't on a runway model? Maybe? :D

(Though in the books the character is supposed to be rather slender, and slender from ASOIAF-times is probably closer to SG skinny since it's supposed to be medieval and all, but now I'm just being a nitpicky bitch, lol)

Here are pics from GoT:
25ec8e8d2fe9810e4dd7fb9dd2f51c10.jpg

4beb24a07609f395174790c46fb9f35c_600x400.jpg

LOVE the hair (though I do think she looks better as a blond), meh about the arms. I find her cheekbones and smile in particular to be very striking, and something about her face is unique...in a good way. I haven't seen the Tudors, I liked her look as Cressida (so. Badass!) and as someone previously mentioned, I do wish they gave her more lines/a bigger role.

63d1b24046d80fc5bb12ea0a46101b84.jpg

Her eyes look awesome in this photo-such a bright, beautiful blue <3

db59767fe1df8395ffdbedf2e734361e.jpg

Her smile in this one :luvluv: like she holds all the cards, and she knows it. Such a fantastic look :slutboobs:

• Love