• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Natalia Vodianova

B

Babydoll

By Steven Meisel

Calvin Klein SS 2003

S/S 1999 showcard by Alexey Vasiliev (eyes :luv:)

Super Star
Reaction score
"high art"
vogue us november 2004
ph: annie leibovitz

Skinny-Mimi

Rookie
Reaction score
shes about 5"7 anyway i think
Really? I met her once (she was casually standing in my friend's kitchen :rolleyes:) and she seemed a fair bit taller than I am (5'7"), and she was wearing flats... :nervous: Maybe I'm remembering wrong.

To be fair, I was completely preoccupied with the fact that Natalia was in front of me, in all her glory :grin:

• Agree
Reactions: FashionThin

dietcokediet

Super Star
Reaction score
Really? I met her once (she was casually standing in my friend's kitchen :rolleyes:) and she seemed a fair bit taller than I am (5'7"), and she was wearing flats... :nervous: Maybe I'm remembering wrong.

To be fair, I was completely preoccupied with the fact that Natalia was in front of me, in all her glory :grin:
I would have died, right then and there.

No One

Anonymous VIPs
VIP
Reaction score
Website
www.skinnygossip.com

No I agree with you. She is definitely taller than 5'7. I'd say 175 - 176 probably? So, like a wee bit under 5'9.

Super Star
Reaction score
Yeah actually, she was quite relaxed and adept at dealing with a starstruck teenager :rolleyes:
To be fair, she was around family, so it was probably the best atmosphere :D
How are you friends with Natalia's family? :wtf: :eek:

Nanoushkaïa

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Long story to be honest - I don't want to infringe upon their privacy, but basically, a relative of her husband and I went to school together.
A relative of Antoine Arnault ? So you went to school with someone of Antoine Arnault family's ? I crossed him in the street in Paris one day, he is gorgeous.
May I ask in which country you went to school ?
So she was visiting in South Africa ? That's must have been something to walk into the kitchen and see her.

The Bullcock

Special Guest
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
thebullcock.tumblr.com
A relative of Antoine Arnault ? So you went to school with someone of Antoine Arnault family's ? I crossed him in the street in Paris one day, he is gorgeous.
May I ask in which country you went to school ?
So she was visiting in South Africa ? That's must have been something to walk into the kitchen and see her.
If you two are going to get any more specific, please take it private (i.e. PM) - let's respect Natalia and Antoine's (Justin's?) privacy please. :flower:

Nanoushkaïa

Worker Bee
Reaction score
I just realized how precise the conversation was getting... Sorry..