• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Natalia Vodianova

Lolita

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not only is she strikingly beautiful, but Natalia also has an incredible soul.

I watched this interview with her

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbI8JBT2Seg

And everything about her, the way she expresses herself, how she chooses her words so wisely, and the fact that, despite english not being her first language, she manages to communicate in a very posed manner what she intends.

She really is the definition of pure class and elegance in a woman. I really admire her, not only for modelling work but all the charity work she does.

Liz

Rising Star
Reaction score
She's had her fourth child on May 2nd, a boy named Maxim :luvluv:

From her instagram:

Last night at 2.45am was born our baby boy Maxim, living up to the definition of his name: he was born an incredible 4.2kg and 55cm! The baby and I are doing beautifully well to the delight of the proud Daddy. Thank you for all your good wishes, I would now like to pass them on to all women who are still expecting. Enjoy every minute of it S)

NatureNymph

Rookie
Reaction score

wow this shoot looks like it would be so cool to do! :grin: I wonder on the technicalities though lol :hmm: She is amazing, and damn that baby! congrats to her, truly a beautiful person inside and out:luvluv:

Lolita

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

wow this shoot looks like it would be so cool to do! :grin: I wonder on the technicalities though lol :hmm: She is amazing, and damn that baby! congrats to her, truly a beautiful person inside and out:luvluv:
This editorial reminds me of the scene in Titanic where Jack is stuck to the pole and Rose is swimming around with the ax trying to liberate him :lol:

NatureNymph

Rookie
Reaction score
Haha yes @Lolita! Seriously though how did they shoot this? Just fill a room up with water that doesn't leak out lol?:hmm:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lolita

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Haha yes @Lolita! Seriously though how did they shoot this? Just fill a room up with water that doesn't leak out lol?:hmm:
I am wondering too :hmm:
Or maybe they just shot it in a normal room, and then added water with special effect or photoshop afterwards?

Last edited by a moderator:

NatureNymph

Rookie
Reaction score
I am wondering too :hmm:
Or maybe they just shot it in a normal room, and then added water with special effect or photoshop afterwards?
Hmm yeah, she looks like she's really in the water at some points... maybe they just had like and inch or two and then photoshopped it from there:sneaky:, OR they shot it in a pool :grin:, OR... it's all just green screen :wtf: haha I think it would be so fun to set up photo shoots :shy:

oferta

Grand Dame
Reaction score

She looks amazing. I can't believe she popped out a 4 kilo baby three weeks ago.:bow:

Reactions: Sasja

Keira

Rising Star
Reaction score
Vogue Espana December 2015 Cover

Allure Russia January 2016 Cover