My Body Gallery

Yeah a lot of stats are made up imo. However, it is easy to see who is honest and who isn't, therefore it IS a good site for a general idea of GW.

I'm that paranoid about my own body that when I look up my own stats, I automatically assume all the biggest ones must be what I look like. :lol: I just hope there's some generous estimates going on on that site or... :nervous:

I checked people close to my height and weight and they all look skinnier to me! :(

@humantouch haha really? Oh well I guess I'm not much better but I usually go somewhere in between, because I have a really small frame so I think I look bigger at lower weights, but seriously there are just some plain lying fatties on there so you can't be the biggest!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this site, I find it very interesting, but I agree some people on it lie so obviously and it's very annoying.

I am glad it's not just me. I think most of the people on there HAVE to be lying or smoking something strong. There is no way some of them are the heights and weights they list. I was concerned for a brief time that I might look as fat as some of them because, who would bother lying on something like that? But I agree, they must. Either that or I have lead bones.

I don't trust many of the stats either, but it's a good general guideline, I think :)

I am glad it's not just me. I think most of the people on there HAVE to be lying or smoking something strong. There is no way some of them are the heights and weights they list. I was concerned for a brief time that I might look as fat as some of them because, who would bother lying on something like that? But I agree, they must. Either that or I have lead bones.

Hahah same for me!

I totally hate how they lie! It defeats the purpose of the website to see how certain weights really look. When they lie, it just makes no sense. Why post a picture in the first place if you are just going to lie? Either way, it makes me unsure of my GW because some girls looked far too skinny and some looked so much more than 95 lbs. :hmm:

See the problem with this site is you look at some of the pics that are of the same height and weight and they look completely different. Assuming that some are not lying (yeah right!) its doesn't come off as very motivating :wtf:

I just found out about this website and I've been browsing it for 15 minutes and that was enough to see that they lie so much. Some obviously don't but then I cannot get a real average of what a body type + certain height + certain weight looks like so it's not very useful.

Ohhh I love this site!! It gives me an idea of what my body will look like at my goal weight!

I just hate how everyone thinks they're an hourglass. I see so many rulers and apples in that section. Ridiculous, it's not THAT hard to tell!! haha.

Even though it might be pretty inaccurate, this site is motivating. No girls at my height even BEGIN to look decent until they're under 110 lbs.

Since these two are the closest in my height & weight class, I pass the following assessment:

I think that this girl is being completely honest about her stats @ 136 lbs: http://www.mybodygallery.com/photos-11707-body-shape.htm#img (search 6ft1in & 130lbs)

This girl is definitely NOT @ "141lbs": http://www.mybodygallery.com/photos-10940-body-shape.htm#img (search 6ft1in & 140lbs)

By the way, here is another Photographic Height/Weight Site to compare: http://www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodies/heightweight.html