My Body Gallery

I like that website, it is a good idea to see what your body type/shape/weight looks on someone else.

But, I dunno, when I enter in my measurements or others that would have an equal BMI, some of the girls look bigger than I reckon they should be - like they've added some inches to their height or taken some pounds off.

Perhaps I`m blind but whenever I go to somebody 5`3 and around 100-110 pounds, they look so much thinner than me.

It is a good website to visualize your goal weight.

Some of these stats are BS

This chick is not 90 pounds at 5 feet.
1.jpg

Please tell me I am not crazy.

This kind of made me feel better when I looked up my height, weight and body shape. There are a lot of girls who look like me, and a lot of girls who realistically look like what I am going for.

That is not 90 lbs. I remove the pic from my quote because nobody needs to see that body twice:wtf::p

That is not 90 lbs. I remove the pic from my quote because nobody needs to see that body twice:wtf::p

:lol: There were girls listed as 5 feet who weighed 2-9 pounds heavier than her and were half her size. That girl can keep on dreaming.

I think people lie on it.. So not always helpful at all.

Definitely something not right.:wtf: I look much thinner than the women that have posted claiming to be my height and weight.:S

And there are people apparently 20lbs lighter than me who still look bigger than me.:S

It really seems people lie about their weight...or I think a lot of them are just really skinny fat, like no muscle tone at all I guess? It reminds me of that photo you see if the 5lbs of muscle vs fat.

2.jpg

That person claims to be about my height (shes 175 and I'm 176) and 125 pounds.:/

This was me at 125lbs

tumblr_lonkfwE65g1qikgkto1_1280.jpg

Please tell me I don't have some warped view of myself and I'm not actually the same size as her.o___O

2.jpg

That person claims to be about my height (shes 175 and I'm 176) and 125 pounds.:/

This was me at 125lbs

tumblr_lonkfwE65g1qikgkto1_1280.jpg

Please tell me I don't have some warped view of myself and I'm not actually the same size as her.o___O

nope.... i think a lot of girls on that site lie. I looked up my goal weight at my height and some of those girls look fatter then me now. and you look sooooo much better, your belly is great!

nope.... i think a lot of girls on that site lie. I looked up my goal weight at my height and some of those girls look fatter then me now. and you look sooooo much better, your belly is great!

Same! I had to look at like, 25lbs LESS than my goal weight to find one nice picture.O_O Definitely a site full of lies!

And aww thanks.^_^ <3

it would be awesome if all of you skinny gurls updated your pictures there :)

1.jpg

:superpuke:

The things people post of themselves :disgusted:

I don't get it. I am just slightly taller than her.
When I weigh about 5 lb more than her, I'm a lot thinner.
I have friend with the same height as her who (slightly) is over 110 lb.
She is more or less the same size I would think.

Maybe she is like 94 lb and rounded down and she's 4' 10 and rounded up?

While this site sometimes does infact suck ass, it sometimes has a decent gauge of height vs weight. Keep in mind, people carry weight in all different kinds of ways, some may be more muscular, ect. But that doesn't excuse your predicament @ForeverDirtx

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure, some of these seem pretty accurate but then others it's like :wtf:

Yeah a lot of stats are made up imo. However, it is easy to see who is honest and who isn't, therefore it IS a good site for a general idea of GW.