My Body Gallery

I think alot of these people lie about their weight for sure. But alot of it is some of these girls are just flabby! no muscle tone what so ever and that makes a big difference on how they carry weight and how it looks. Bigger girls lower their weight from what it really is, smaller girls raise it up from what it really is... thats what it looks like anyways. :hmm: they be tricky, tricky!

I totally hate how they lie! It defeats the purpose of the website to see how certain weights really look. When they lie, it just makes no sense. Why post a picture in the first place if you are just going to lie? Either way, it makes me unsure of my GW because some girls looked far too skinny and some looked so much more than 95 lbs. :hmm:

You make an excellent point that people of the same height carry weight differently (ignoring the fact most lie on this site). So use the scale as a guide. Maybe 95 is your perfect weight. Maybe it is 93 or 100. Just think of it as a process with milestones rather than a definitive target. :)

You make an excellent point that people of the same height carry weight differently (ignoring the fact most lie on this site). So use the scale as a guide. Maybe 95 is your perfect weight. Maybe it is 93 or 100. Just think of it as a process with milestones rather than a definitive target. :)

that's a great way to think about it! :grin:

Has anybody heard of mybodygallery.com?

http://www.mybodygallery.com/

Basically I found this website which allows you to search for a certain height and weight (as well as clothing size). When you click search, it produces images of "real" woman of the weight and height you selected.

What do you think?

(I apologise if this has been mentioned before)