Models you are not too fond of..

:disgusted: Aren't they making a pretty team?

tumblr_m28orrxDZy1rs4pndo1_1280.jpg

Their faces are just out of this world...

Yeah... they make a great team, if they're attracting aliens down to earth.

WTF! :wtf: I can see your ass, #@**!

tumblr_m1rzcrAPam1qcqsyyo1_1280.jpg

Well, at least it's better than looking at my face.

tumblr_lyjxioHUS21qzg5ooo1_1280.jpg

FFN_g_8970352.jpg

She just looks so BAD! no matter how little she weighs. also you can tell her hair is thinning, esp around the hairline/scalp area. didn't she say she was proud to be one of the "heavier" models before? well she can lose weight but nothing will fix that face and attitude.

got to admit, her arms and legs look good tho. you can see how thin her thigh is even thru the dress.

FFN_g_8970352.jpg

She just looks so BAD! no matter how little she weighs. also you can tell her hair is thinning, esp around the hairline/scalp area. didn't she say she was proud to be one of the "heavier" models before? well she can lose weight but nothing will fix that face and attitude.

got to admit, her arms and legs look good tho. you can see how thin her thigh is even thru the dress.

What do you mean with attitude? is she bitchy/fake in real life? she always gives this image in interviews of being so friendly and down to earth,etc...

And its true she looks very skinny and she always is selling healthy image/weight as a model but Im sure she eats little.

Ugh, yes! I cannot STAND her.

I am not going to even quote the photo, she annoys me so much. :disgusted:

:kiss:

Personally, I'm not a fan of Alexa Chung.
She has great style and I really liked her at first, but lately she's all over the place and I've just gotten sick of seeing her face...

I can't stand Charlotte Free. I don't even know why people call her a model, blech.

The only reason she here is because of that pink hair. Got her hair dyed and all of a sudden she's " egdy ":rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 user
I hate Daphne Groeneveld, she seems like a right little bitch! I can't believe how she reacted to Lindsey falling on the runway - was that really necessary? She looked so nasty, and also immature and unprofessional. That reaction coupled with her weight gain, I don't see why anyone would want to hire her.

I hate Daphne Groeneveld, she seems like a right little bitch! I can't believe how she reacted to Lindsey falling on the runway - was that really necessary? She looked so nasty, and also immature and unprofessional. That reaction coupled with her weight gain, I don't see why anyone would want to hire her.

I don't like Daphne or Lindsey....

Reactions: 1 users
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Miranda Kerr.
I love Rosie's body, but she has the thickest, longest neck ever. Seriously, when I noticed I was like: :wtf:
Most of the time her hair is covering her neck so you can't really see it. But when her hair is out of her face it's very noticeable.

Pic:
More-of-Rosie-Huntington-Whiteley-in-a-Bikini.jpg

And I think Miranda also has a thick, wide neck.

FFN_g_8990681.jpg

FFN_g_8990667.jpg

142072241_10.jpg

Candice looks a lot better here IMO.